Trading Date Trading Dark Blue つ House

I've been eyeing your togepi egg for a while (mostly to make sure no one else has bought it yet). I'd really like to buy it, but I don't have the tbt at the moment. Would you consider holding it for me for a little while I try to do some art comms to get tbt? If not, I totally understand!

I've been eyeing your togepi egg for a while (mostly to make sure no one else has bought it yet). I'd really like to buy it, but I don't have the tbt at the moment. Would you consider holding it for me for a little while I try to do some art comms to get tbt? If not, I totally understand!
yeah I can definitely put it on hold for you! feel free to reach out via pm once you have the tbt, I'll remove it from this thread ☺️

Last edited:
hi! i have a mori dated november 27th, 2021 at 6:30pm EST if that date works for you? :’o

hi! i have a mori dated november 27th, 2021 at 6:30pm EST if that date works for you? :’o
yes that definitely works, thank you so much! 🥺 no message needed. is there something youd like as the message for yours?

yes that definitely works, thank you so much! 🥺 no message needed. is there something youd like as the message for yours?
i’m happy i can help you out! any or no message is fine for me, i’ll send the mori your way now! ☺️

Back