Trading Date Trading Dark Blue つ House

Hello
Sorry If I was only suppose to PM you about inquiries
I was wondering If I could trade you my Spring Bloom Egg for your bee plush and you could add tbt and/or collectiables to match up Spring Bloom Egg price
If not that's fine I will keep saving up for it :)

Hello
Sorry If I was only suppose to PM you about inquiries
I was wondering If I could trade you my Spring Bloom Egg for your bee plush and you could add tbt and/or collectiables to match up Spring Bloom Egg price
If not that's fine I will keep saving up for it :)
sorry I'm not looking for a spring bloom egg! I'm looking to sell my own 😅 thanks anyway though!

My dark blue house is from Dec 16, 2021. Not sure if you’d be willing to purchase and then date trade it? No worries if not, just putting the option out there.

My dark blue house is from Dec 16, 2021. Not sure if you’d be willing to purchase and then date trade it? No worries if not, just putting the option out there.
I'd like to see if I can get one without having to date trade first. if I can't seem to and yours is still available I'll definitely reach out, thank you though!

i have a dark blue house from mar 24, 2021 i can dt! no need for tbt :blush:
ahh thank you so much! I'll send mine over now, no message needed. ☺️ if you need one on yours feel free to send it back and let me know what you'd like on it! I insist on at least a little bit of tbt as thanks so I'm sending that too

Back