Trading [Date Trading] Pink Hammer!! Pink bunny balloon

Irescien

*✧Operating on 1 braincell✧*
Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hello!! I'm looking to date trade a pink hammer!!

666.jpg
- Mar 26, 2024 at 11:15 PM EST
for one dated between Mar 15, 2024 at 10:10 PM EST and Mar 19, 2024 at 6:26 AM EST !!

Alternatively:
683.jpg
Mar 19, 2024 at 6:26 AM EST
For one dated anytime between Mar 26, 2024 at 11:15 PM EST and Mar 28, 2024 at 9:00 PM EST

Last edited:
I have a March 15th Purple I can trade you for something.

I’d love your yellow as I need one with that date but I know you’d rather keep it. Any chance you’d mind date trading it with my yellow?

I’d even throw in the purple for free if you’d be willing to date trade yellows. Again totally cool if you’d rather not. Just let me know. :)

I have a March 15th Purple I can trade you for something.

I’d love your yellow as I need one with that date but I know you’d rather keep it. Any chance you’d mind date trading it with my yellow?

I’d even throw in the purple for free if you’d be willing to date trade yellows. Again totally cool if you’d rather not. Just let me know. :)
If it's after the date I mentioned that'd be great! I'm looking to trade mainly just the bunny balloons, but if you're not interested in those, and you'd be willing to sell I can offer 500 tbt :>

The yellow bunny I would be open to date trading but i still need it to be a later date too, so if it is the bunny balloon in your inventory sorry it won't work for me :<

If it's after the date I mentioned that'd be great! I'm looking to trade mainly just the bunny balloons, but if you're not interested in those, and you'd be willing to sell I can offer 500 tbt :>

The yellow bunny I would be open to date trading but i still need it to be a later date too, so if it is the bunny balloon in your inventory sorry it won't work for me :<

Unfortunately that’s the only yellow bunny balloon I have. If you end up looking to sell in the future feel free to let me know.

Thanks anyways! And good luck!
Post automatically merged:

After some thinking I’d be willing to sell my March 15th Purple Bunny for the 500 you offered. If this still stands just let me know!

Last edited:
Rng was not very kind to me when it came to bunny balloons, I'm not sure if anyones looking to trade these colours anymore but one can hope! I'm hoping for some trades but if anyone is selling these balloons too i'm open to that as well!

What im looking for (in order of priority):
678.jpg
- Preferably before Mar 15, 2024 at 3:30 AM EST
684.jpg
- Preferably After Mar 15, 2024 at 3:30 AM EST
683.jpg
- Preferably After Mar 15, 2024 at 3:30 AM EST

What I'm trading:
696.jpg
- Mar 11, 2024 at 9:52 PM EST
679.jpg
- Mar 15, 2024 at 10:10 PM EST
681.jpg
- Mar 17, 2024 at 8:00 PM EST
680.jpg
- Mar 19, 2024 at 8:00 PM EST
(I would like to hold onto my yellow bunny balloon unless i'm trading for a cyan bunny balloon, if I don't get cyan i'd rather keep it)

I'm also looking to possibly trade my fruit for a Lychee or Perfect apple!! If anyone can :>
I can trade u my extra cyan bunny for your yellow bunny it’s dated 3/17

Last edited:
I can trade u my extra cyan bunny for your yellow bunny it’s dated 3/17
Hello!! Sorry I'm late to this, I was trying to figure out whether or not the later date could still help me and If It would help me more than keeping my yellow balloon. Lineups are quite tricky sometimes TT but yes Id like to trade for the cyan balloon if you're still up for that?

Absolutely. Would you like a message written on it?
Post automatically merged:

And would you put the message

Follow the yellow balloon

On mine

Deleted - traded someone else, sorry!

Last edited:
Back