• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dango Island Cleanup: FREE STUFF!! Please Leave Comment in Queue!!

Cinnamom

Konomi of Dango Island
Bells
Switch
3537-2712-0125
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hello! My name is Konomi from Dango Island and I am currently in the process of fully decorating my island for the debut of my idea Dango University (the event is free and we are still accepting applications. I may push the orientation date back to June 18-20 so more people can apply!). I am currently selling a list of DIYs, NMT, and fossils that can be found in my other post, but I wanted to do some cleaning out for my storage so I am giving away some free items. Everything ranges from extra materials to clothing and furniture! I figured that rather than sell items that I could give the stuff away to the community who I feel will put the stuff to more use than myself. There is no entry fee, but I would appreciate any tips, whether that be NMT and bells so I can fund my idea/obtain items, or anything from my wishlist: https://villagerdb.com/user/cinnamom/list/wishlist. TIPS ARE NOT NECESSARY, THOUGH, so don't worry if you don't have much!!
Everything that you see when you first walk into the island is FREE! I will mostly be AFK but I may check to see if there is anything else I want to give away.

I hope to see you soon! ^-^

Hey, everyone!! I'm opening up my gates again to allow more people to visit!! Please note that I probably will be AFK so any items/donations can be left in my zen area right next to the entrance! Please message again to let me know if you are still interested and I will send you a dodo code!!!

Sorry for the wait!! Just sent dodos!! Still allowing more people to visit as I have quite a bit of stuff!

Back