• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

(I'm just gunna throw in a few lines for Ben's characters seeing how he is out today)
"NEXT TIME YOU VILL BE HEAD FIRST IN ZE VOLCANO SO IF I VAS YOU I VOULD NOT CALL ME AN A**HOLE!" Gunter swore.
"Then who was it?!"
"How did the black out start!? I don't understand!"
"I think I know..." Zoe muttered as everyone else shouted.

~Drew~
"Fine, I'll call you a b*stard instead!" Drew shouted back, forgetting about the trial that was supposed to be going on.

~Kimberly~
"If Helena is telling the truth, we don't have a motive anymore either. We really are back to square one!"

"ZAT IS IT, ANDREW ONCE I KILL YOU AND GET OFF VIS ISLAND, I VILL KILL YOU FAMILY!"
Helena ignored the boys. "Like I said, we should focus on the blackout and get to the motive last."
"I.......I think I know how it happened..."

~Drew~
"If you kill me, you won't get of the island, idiot! Everyone will know you're the b*stard that did it!"

~Kimberly~
"Really, Zoe? How?"

~Blaine~
"Is anyone going to shut the morons up or are we just leaving them, anyway?"

"PFFT THEY VONT KNOW COS I AM SO SNEAKY I VILL GET AWAY WITH KILLING YOU AND NO ONE VILL KNOW IT VAS ME MWAHAHAHAH!" Gunter laughed evilly.
"Well... When I went out to get the cakes, a noticed a faint beeping from the storage room. I couldn't hear it when we were in the hall because everyone was so loud... When I tried to open it, it was stuck it had a broom stuck in the handle, but when I bust it down, I saw a few irons left on full heat..." Zoe muttered.
Helena nodded. "Hmm. I see."
Frances looked blankly. "I don't get it."
"Someone must have... You know..." Zoe muttered.

~Drew~
"Except you're yelling all this out loud where literally everyone can here you! Moron!"

~Kimberly~
"For the love of God! Gunter, Drew, shut the hell up! We're trying to figure out something more important here!"

~Blaine~
"Hang on, I'm not sure I get it either..."

"The A/C had a timer set on it for 6, I checked while I was investigating." Helena said.
Zoe nodded. "Then it had to be a... Power surge..." Zoe said.
"Whaaaa?" Chev said in confusion.
"When the A/C timer clicked onto 6 o'clock, the irons along with all the lights that were on in all the rooms caused an overflow in power, meaning the breaker automatically clicked into effect."
"But how would the person know the power limit to the building?"
"I'm guessing they asked Monokuma." Helena turned to the bear who looked like he was falling asleep. "Isn't that right?"
"HUH?! WHA? Oh, yeah I'm not saying nothing, I do not take part in these trials other than the punishments... But yeah, I guess it could have been possible someone asked me! But I don't know, maybe they did, maybe they didn't! Phuhuhu!"

Last edited:
~Kimberly~
"It's probably safe to assume that means yes. So the killer is psycho enough to want to talk to the bear?"

~Blaine~
"Where's Monokuma even been since the last trial?"

"Hey! Don't be mean!" Monokuma sarcastically pretended to get upset. "My feelings!"
"Well then now that the black out is sorted, let's get to how Hiro was killed. Why was he under the table?" Helena asked.

~Kimberly~
"Aww, is the poor little crazy bear upset?" Kimberly replied in a mocking tone.

~Blaine~
"What as the last thing we know Hiro did, before the lights went out?"

~Kimberly~
"Didn't Jacob say that Hiro was talking to him then went to get beer? He'd have been close to the table anyway when the lights went out, it was probably the most convenient place to hide his body."

"But you see, blood could only be seen under the table, so he can't have been killed before then and dragged under, if that was the case we would see blood stains where the body had been grabbed and pulled along the floor. So the only logical thing that could have happened is that he was killed under the table."
"But did he jump under the table to hide, or was he dragged under then killed?"

~Blaine~
"Then he was probably trying to hide beneath the table. I can't see why anyone would drag someone under a table to kill someone if the lights were out, no one could see anyway."

~Kimberly~
"Unless they wanted to make sure there were no visible blood marks? It was dark, so Hiro might not have known where the table was to hide under it without bumping into it."

"If we look at the body, we can see that he had duct tape over his mouth, so he must have been dragged in without being able to shout for help. The killer must have dragged them under. Also, in regards to where the weapon came from, we found two knives under the table. How could they have got there if we were all body checked?"

~Kimberly~
"We already know that the murder was planned, they could've been planted there earlier?"

~Drew~
"Or brought in from outside. Which would suggest it was someone out of the room. Again. We're going round in circles..."

~Blaine~
"So... the weapon and duct tape was planted there earlier, Hiro was killed under the table, when the lights went out because the AC overloaded the power. We know how and when Hiro was killed..."

~Kimberly~
"Now we need who and why," Kimberly finished.

Back