Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

Helena thought to herself then folded her arms. "Well then, it only leaves three possible killers."
"I-It does? H-how?"
"It's obvious. It was either Chev, Frances or Zoe." Helena said sternly.
"Eep!"

~Drew~
"Wait, I'm confused, why those three?"

~Kimberly~
"Because they set up the party. Zoe was baking cakes and stuff, and the others decorated the restaurant. That doesn't account for motive though, I can't imagine why any of them would want to hurt Hiro..."

"Maybe the grudge was something personal. Like I said from the very start." Helena said simply.
"W-Well it w-wasn't me!"
"Not me either!"
"I wouldn't kill Hiro!

~Blaine~
"We're gonna start going round in circles again in a minute... There has to be some kind of motive, no one here seems like the type to kill for the sheer hell of it..."

~Kimberly~
"We need more to go on here."

Helena put a hand on her head. "I'm kinda... Out of ideas..."
"Well, the note Frances and Chey received.... If it was from the killer... It couldn't have been me, I was up in the blimp with Gunter after I left the building."

~Kimberly~
"Hey, that note, was it handwritten?" Kimberly said suddenly.

~Blaine~
"Why does it matter if it was handwritten?"

~Drew~
"I still don't get what that has to do with anything..."

~Kimberly~
"If it's handwritten, the killer must have written it. Does anyone have a pen? We could pass it around and write something, the handwriting would have to match someone's."

~Kimberly~
"There. If we pass the note and the pen around the room, and everyone writes 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' somewhere on it with their name, by the time it circles around we'll have everyone's handwriting."

~Blaine~
"Why that sentence?"

~Kimberly~
"It's a pangram, it contains every letter of the alphabet."

~Blaine~
"Couldn't the killer just have changed their writing though?"

~Kimberly~
"There's only so much you can change your writing though. There'll always be similarities."

~Jacob~
"Just like in Jekyll and Hyde," Jacob spoke up, referencing a book without even really thinking about it. "Hyde tried to change his writing to make it different from Jekyll's, but they could still tell."

(Oh my God, we've done the exam already and I'm still referencing it)

Helena nodded, before looking at the writing. "There, the way the words are joined, and the curl at the end of the 'l.'... It looks exactly like Frances' writing..."
"..."

Vhat a minute isn't Frances a boys name......

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fallen Iron: Yeah I agree with Gunter

~Kimberly~
"Gunter, what on Earth does that have to do with anything?"

~Blaine~
"Oh my god Drew, your handwriting is atrocious."

~Kimberly~
"I... uh... don't even know what to say to that... Even if Frances is a boy, what would that have to do with anything right now?"

Back