Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

~Drew~
"He wanted to tell you he... He loved you, Jacob..." Drew said softly.

~Jacob~
"...What...?" Jacob stared at Drew, shocked, his eyes noticabely filling with tears.

(Poor Jacob </3)

Last edited:
~Drew~
"He was gonna tell you himself tonight... Obviously that didn't quite work out..."

~Blaine~
"There's gotta be some clues around somewhere... Where was everyone when the lights went out?"

Helena crossed her arms. "I was in the office room with Fallen Iron guarding the weapons."
"I-I was bringing the cakes for everyone from the kitchen and then I went looking around when the lights went out."
"I was getting some food."
"Me too."

~Kimberly~
"I was eating too," Kimberly replied, gesturing to the half eaten sandwich on the paper plate she was still holding.

~Drew~
"And I was in the bathroom with Gunter, who thought it'd be funny to give me a swirly. As if his dare wasn't bad enough."

~Blaine~
"I was just about to get some food." Blaine looked over to Drew and Jacob who were away from the rest of the group. "Dude, are you okay...?" He asked Jacob, who was clearly getting emotional.

Helena starts to look around for more clues, taking a look at the crime scene, she noticed a little bloody napkin at the far left of the table, near Hiro's legs. She also looked at the A/C unit on the wall, it seemed to have a timer set for exactly 6. "Hmm."
Frances moved the body out from under the table with the help of Helena and Chev, who took in the wounds on Hiro's body. "So violent..."
"Hiro seems to have two stab wounds in his left shoulder, about five stab wounds on his legs and lower back, but by the looks of things the final blow was within the four stabs though the back, hitting his spine and finally the heart." Helena explained.
Chev rotated the body onto its front. "Look at that... There seems to be duct tape closing his mouth together!"
Helena also pointed out the scared expression on Hiro's face, dead eyes wide in horror. "By the looks of things, this seemed to be a shock to him, he mustn't have expected this at all."

~Jacob~
"I can't... do this..." Jacob muttered, walking out of the room way from Hito's body. He sat outside with his back against the wall.

~Kimberly~
"It looks more like this had been planned in advance, not a spontaneous thing, with the lights going off so conveniently at 6. Someone with a grudge?"

~Blaine~
"The two 'ghosts' from the forest seemed to hate him after what happened then."

~Drew~
"But they were in the office room, weren't they?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Can we just drop the whole ghost thing." Helena said, with a somewhat death glare.
Frances put a finger to her face in thought. "It was so dark, maybe one of the ghosts snuck in while we couldn't see."
Chey shook her head. "But it was so dark, how could they have seen anything?!"
Zoe spoke up. "I-I checked the glasses we found under the table earlier, they seem to be small portable night vision glasses..."

Last edited:
~Blaine~
"Geez, I was just pointing it out..."

~Drew~
"So whoever killed Hiro could see what they were doing. It definitely seems pre-meditated."

~Kimberly~
"Wouldn't the night vision goggles rule out Jacob and Fallen Iron then? Jacob probably couldn't wear them over his regular glasses and Iron never seems to take the damn helmet off."

(Hiya sorry I've been very busy today, had a Chinese buffet with the bae :p so I'll post tomorrow sorry I'm tired out)

Last edited:
~Blaine~
"Geez, I was just pointing it out..."

~Drew~
"So whoever killed Hiro could see what they were doing. It definitely seems pre-meditated."

~Kimberly~
"Wouldn't the night vision goggles rule out Jacob and Fallen Iron then? Jacob probably couldn't wear them over his regular glasses and Iron never seems to take the damn helmet off."
Helena nodded. "Most likely."
Zoe spoke up. "It's not fair, Hiro seemed to be a happy fun boy, why would someone kill him...?"
Monokuma made his announcement. "Everyone! It's time for the class trial! Everyone make there way back to the trial room through the elevator you took before. Phuhuhuhu! I can't wait! This murder seems VERY exciting!"

~Drew~
Already? We still don't know who did it! Drew thought bitterly.

~Kimberly~
"This is ridiculous... That bloody bear is insane..." Kimberly muttered under her breath as she walked outside, Blaine not far behind.

Back