• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling (/゚Д゚)/TITAN Cycling\(-`д´-\) [Breached The Wall: Muffy] [Escaping the Wall: Chrissy]

Bam is trying to escape the wall! Don't let him get away! This adorably destructive cutie has cost Maria a lot in damages and it will take 100 TBT to fix what he's done! I'm only giving him 20 minutes so y'all better hurry!

11sfnlh.jpg

I wAnt him but don't have that much
Let me know in 20 if you can't find a homea

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again for tucker btw, he's very cute

I wAnt him but don't have that much
Let me know in 20 if you can't find a homea

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again for tucker btw, he's very cute

Your welcome, mstout :) if nobody else offers within 20 minutes then he's yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want him for my friend Squiggle!

Sure! Will you be picking him up or are you just paying for him?

Yes, I got his PM! I will respond to him right now! Thank you very much, that's very kind of you to buy him for a friend :)

Haha I used to have Bam in my own town and he was one of my absolute favorites, just missed his ping randomly unfortunately so it's great for me that I can visit him again in my friend's town :D

Haha I used to have Bam in my own town and he was one of my absolute favorites, just missed his ping randomly unfortunately so it's great for me that I can visit him again in my friend's town :D

That's so nice! This is probably one of the most satisfying cycling moments ever :) so so glad he got him and that both of you can benefit from it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam has been taken care of by the survey corps! He is no longer a threat to Maria :) onward to cycling!

Chrissy is trying to escape the wall! Don't let her get away! She is 100 TBT due to the damage she has done to Maria.

Hi~! I'd appreciate it if I could lurk again for Beardo, Carmen, Walt, Marcie and Colton. If that's too many I'll narrow it down, though! I finally made a dreamy list for my second town xD

Last edited:
Back