• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Town Advice---Best Time & Length for Auctions/Selling?

Munna

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Hello experienced & successful cycle town operators! :) HIIIIIYA! (Kid Cat style)

I don't have a particular schedule at the moment & often I'm not feeling the best, so I need to make the most of when I can sit here and cycle.
My plan was to cycle slower than most people because of the above health reasons---but hopefully people would buy villagers at fair prices so it would still work out well for me.

So far I've only been able to make 3 villager posts in a month! I'm hoping that when I feel better I can cycle a lot more than that!

:confused:I need to know if anybody keeps a notebook about when they cycle, what time & what they sold each villager for?

If you have kept track of this---what times are people most likely to be here making bids & how long do you leave villagers up in order to give both bidders & yourself a good chance?

Are there times/conditions when you notice you get a lot more traffic for your cycle threads?

If you could let me know about this, and if you don't want to give all your tricks of the trade in this thread---please PM me. :)

I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks. :)

P.S. Do you think cute graphics help a cycle town get noticed, or is it just good timing & the villager offered?

Back