Cycling Cycling free villagers [OFFLINE]

qwerty_11

Bells
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (37) +
I just got a second copy of NL and would like to use that one to help people get some great villagers.

I'm still new at this cycling so I will not be very fast yet.

No reservations anymore....sorry. First come ,first serve but with the really popular ones I would like to give more people a chance of getting them so I will do a raffle or something.

Town: Atlantis

Current Villagers:

Fauna raffle
Eloise
Marina holding for Geebusjas to help getting from cycle to main town
Keaton
Amelia
Octavian
Grizzly
Hippeux

Last edited:
oh my! GOOD luck with the cycling!!

I'd do just about ANYTHING for Merengue and Muffy!!!!!!!! Please let me know if possible <3 !

I'd love to reserve Whitney if I can(though I think she's one of the more popular ones)

Hi! If you could reserve that cute little duckie Bill for me and also I'm looking for a Purrl :) thank you so much!

Thank you. I will write your name down and will send you a PM if one of them shows up. But be patient I'm just starting out ;)

Flo is moving

Aw can I reserve peanut? :3 I've always wanted her! I just hope she doesn't decide to move out until after the 8th because One of my villagers is going to move then :3

May I reserve Francine and Chrissy? ;w;

Last edited:
I think I have to make a change in this thread. I'm already writing a lot of names down and I think I'm going to get swamped with them in the next few days. I will keep these reservations I have now but from now on people can only reserve villagers that are on my list because I don't think I can handle so many requests. My mistake......sorry.

Back