• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycling free villagers [OFFLINE]

qwerty_11

Bells
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (37) +
I just got a second copy of NL and would like to use that one to help people get some great villagers.

I'm still new at this cycling so I will not be very fast yet.

No reservations anymore....sorry. First come ,first serve but with the really popular ones I would like to give more people a chance of getting them so I will do a raffle or something.

Town: Atlantis

Current Villagers:

Fauna raffle
Eloise
Marina holding for Geebusjas to help getting from cycle to main town
Keaton
Amelia
Octavian
Grizzly
Hippeux

Last edited:
oh my! GOOD luck with the cycling!!

I'd do just about ANYTHING for Merengue and Muffy!!!!!!!! Please let me know if possible <3 !

I'd love to reserve Whitney if I can(though I think she's one of the more popular ones)

Hi! If you could reserve that cute little duckie Bill for me and also I'm looking for a Purrl :) thank you so much!

Thank you. I will write your name down and will send you a PM if one of them shows up. But be patient I'm just starting out ;)

Flo is moving

Aw can I reserve peanut? :3 I've always wanted her! I just hope she doesn't decide to move out until after the 8th because One of my villagers is going to move then :3

May I reserve Francine and Chrissy? ;w;

Last edited:
I think I have to make a change in this thread. I'm already writing a lot of names down and I think I'm going to get swamped with them in the next few days. I will keep these reservations I have now but from now on people can only reserve villagers that are on my list because I don't think I can handle so many requests. My mistake......sorry.

Back