• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Cycling Amiibo’s! 🎄🎁☃️

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other

allie.rosa

Fickle Fish
Bells
Switch
8509-6483-1208
Feedback
100% (15) +
Cycling all amiibo’s except for the new villagers like Raymond, Sherb, Dom, and Megan!

How does it work?
Well, this is only for new horizons, I’m not sending amiibo cards. So, only one thing to do! You ask for a villager, if I accept the payment I’ll ask you to pm me! It will take me a few to actually get the villager, so I ask you to be patient! I’m gonna try my best to respond to everyone as best I can!

What am I looking for?
the link to the wishlist is here! And just to be clear all today day stuff like the sleigh and stockings are for you to offer when they come out because well....they haven’t come out yet!
How many thing do you need for certain tier villagers and what source do you go off of?
  • Tier 1: 10-20 things (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)
  • Tier 2: 8-15 things (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)
  • Tier 3: 5-10 things: (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)
  • Tier 4: 5-7 things (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)
  • Tier 5: 2-4 things (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)
  • Tier 6: 0-1 things (depending on what number the villager your looking for is on the tier the higher the amount!)

The link I go to for villager tiers and listings is here: https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

Thank you for reading and if your interested please tap on all the links!! Oh yeah and the them of my island is cottagecore/Christmas! So if I can get all these items that would be amazing!

Last edited:
the link to your tier list seems to be broken, is it this one? https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

also I'm not sure you're allowed to put the toy day toys in any wishlists linked here, cause anyone offering them before dec 1st is breaking forum rules :D
Hm it is I’ll fix that!
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! I’ll pm you in when I wake up!

the link to your tier list seems to be broken, is it this one? https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

also I'm not sure you're allowed to put the toy day toys in any wishlists linked here, cause anyone offering them before dec 1st is breaking forum rules :D
Oh and! Do you mean the stockings and sleigh? By if so i guess I just forgot to addd into the tread that I’m looking for the toy day stuff when it comes out

Last edited:
Hm it is I’ll fix that!

Sounds good! I’ll pm you in when I wake up!

Oh and! Do you mean the stockings and sleigh? By if so i guess I just forgot to addd into the tread that I’m looking for the toy day stuff when it comes out
Scatch groucho dont mean to be a burden can i request Vivian will add an extra item from your list

Hows 3 items for Joey? I can get you the red & black dollies and I'm pretty sure I have an extra giant teddy bear diy ☺

all are diys
log extra long sofa
log decorative shelves
wooden bucket
log bed
clackercart
deer decoration

for roscoe? would want to be able to invite him tomorrow

all are diys
log extra long sofa
log decorative shelves
wooden bucket
log bed
clackercart
deer decoration

for roscoe? would want to be able to invite him tomorrow
Hi! I’m not gonna be able to do this! Sorry!

When could u? I possibly could keep my game on the day so the plot stays empty

Edit: nvm I just realized I was being dumb, I am forcing out the villager to my other island with an amiibo so won't have an empty plot >.<

Last edited:
never mind, found someone else to get Francine from, sorry!

Last edited:
Okay, could you get Alfonso for me? As of current he's tier 5 and number 53.
I can give:
Mom's Tea Cozy
Bee Keeper's Hive
Barrel
Mum Cushion

I'm available past 6pm EST Monday-Thursday, so any time that fits both of our schedules would be great.

Back