• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cute room ideas!

2coolgamer

Savannah
Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Winter Mittens
October Birthstone (Opal)
Hey! I've been remaking my 2nd villagers house just like a real house and was hoping for some inspiration! Also,with your permission,I'd love to post pics of your room on my Animal Crossing fb page! https://www.facebook.com/Unofficial-Animal-Crossing-920154344737683/?ref=hl
If you have a dream town that has some great rooms,I'd love to see it also! Thanks so much for going through the time to read and can't wait to see your rooms!!!

Last edited:
You're welcome to dream about my town. I've got a basement greenhouse/patio, a kitchen, a living space, a pirate and mushroom bedroom and a study.

DA is in my sig :)

I'm very proud of my rooms, they're my favorite part of my town. Have a look and see.

(and of course you can post pictures of the ones you like)

In my town, Crowley has a pretty nice house. The basement and side room in the house aren't finished but the main room and upstairs are done. DA is 5500-6016-5444. If you like it you can post a photo. c:

Last edited:
Oh great my town and house rooms are so messy still! I'm trying to gather all I need to start decorating and building my town xD I wish it was already finished so you can post it online ! xD

In my town, Crowley has a pretty nice house. The basement and side room in the house aren't finished but the main room and upstairs are done. DA is 5500-6016-5444. If you like it you can post a photo. c:

Great! Thanks so so much! I can't wait to visit all these dream addresses!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh great my town and house rooms are so messy still! I'm trying to gather all I need to start decorating and building my town xD I wish it was already finished so you can post it online ! xD

Awww:) Well,when its done I'd love to see it! I love seeing others houses so I can make my house look awesome also!

I think it's cool that you made a Facebook page...not to be Debbie Downer, but I don't see credit given for most of the images posted, and I'm sure the original town/room/qr creators would appreciate being credited for their hard work. I recognize many of them from tumblrs I follow; even if you're just using Google image search it shows you the source page.

Last edited:
I really love my house. I spent a lot of time decorating each room. Most of my rooms have a combination of two furniture sets that I think go well together, and then I added various items to tie it all together without being cluttered. My DA is in my signature if you'd like to check it out. :blush:

I think it's cool that you made a Facebook page...not to be Debbie Downer, but I don't see credit given for most of the images posted, and I'm sure the original town/room/qr creators would appreciate being credited for their hard work. I recognize many of them from tumblrs I follow; even if you're just using Google image search it shows you the source page.

I always want to credit the people who make the photos but whenever I click the link on Google photos it never links me to the right page. It always brings up something SUPER random or else I totally would! If you know any of the people who posted these,please tell me! I'd love to credit them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love my house. I spent a lot of time decorating each room. Most of my rooms have a combination of two furniture sets that I think go well together, and then I added various items to tie it all together without being cluttered. My DA is in my signature if you'd like to check it out. :blush:

I'd love to visit it! Tysvm!

Feel free to come to Rapture! I've worked hard on my rooms thus far... just... try not to go to the basement. Okay? ^^

Just realised the last dream suite version is before I did the basement. Updated ^^'

Back