• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cute male outfits?

Believe

a sloppy mess
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
I feel like girls get the cutest QR codes and special accessories in New Leaf. My girl char is so much cuter than my mayor and I feel like the only qr codes/outfits that look good on the guys are those tough looking jackets. Does anyone have some examples of maybe more cute/pastel looks on guys? :)

Ugh, yes! I usually have to make my own. I know what you mean. My mayor cross dresses usually because the girl QRs are so freaking cute.

Off the top of my head, I have no idea. Since I'm a girl. But I think there's a cute pair of pink sneakers in the game, you can probably find a pair of jeans, or the pink PJ pants, and a light colored shirt. I could probably design a top for you that you might like? Like a sweater or a hoodie. That should be a simple enough task. They don't have a lot of pastel and soft clothing for male characters that I can think of though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I highly recommend the argyle tops from Gracie Grace. They come in tanks, short sleeves, and long sleeves. Pink and Blue, both pastel imo

I like the red and green blazers and the red and green plaid (tartan?) pants together with boots. The houndstooth pants and tuxedo items are cool too. As far as QR codes, I have a lot of separates- long and short sleeve shirts and sweaters that are unisex. I don't have links but I could send you a few later when I find them in my gigantic ACNL QR folder xD

Aww, that really sucks :(
Even though I'm female, I wish the male AC fans had more options in terms of clothing.
Guys can be cute too! <3

0b998b6aef4caf48b1b53b1350233e2b.jpg

This looks unisex and it's pretty cute.

Thanks for the suggestions :( It's just really annoying cause basically the only 3 options I have for looks are:
a comical look (bear, bunny, etc), a preppy sweater/jacket look, a cool/bad guy look

Off the top of my head, I have no idea. Since I'm a girl. But I think there's a cute pair of pink sneakers in the game, you can probably find a pair of jeans, or the pink PJ pants, and a light colored shirt. I could probably design a top for you that you might like? Like a sweater or a hoodie. That should be a simple enough task. They don't have a lot of pastel and soft clothing for male characters that I can think of though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I highly recommend the argyle tops from Gracie Grace. They come in tanks, short sleeves, and long sleeves. Pink and Blue, both pastel imo

Thanks for the offer. I think Ill be able to find a decent QR code if I look around just gotta find inspiration and pants/shoes/hat that matches

Thanks for the suggestions :( It's just really annoying cause basically the only 3 options I have for looks are:
a comical look (bear, bunny, etc), a preppy sweater/jacket look, a cool/bad guy look

Thanks for the offer. I think Ill be able to find a decent QR code if I look around just gotta find inspiration and pants/shoes/hat that matches

Well good luck! Maybe you can even try your hand at designing your own clothes? Even though I have so many options both in game and online, I still have a lot of fun and prefer to just design my own clothes anyways ><

Ah im actually horrible at drawing of any kind so I doubt that'd go well haha but maybe if I get really desparate! And that shirt's okay :x a tad too busy for my liking but we'll see.

View attachment 188301

This looks unisex and it's pretty cute.

Though I do think it's cute it gives me harry potter robe vibes which I absolutely despise lol~

OH WELL the hunt continues.

Oooo maybe an autumn sweater+scarf outfit is out there

Though I do think it's cute it gives me harry potter robe vibes which I absolutely despise lol~

OH WELL the hunt continues.

Oooo maybe an autumn sweater+scarf outfit is out there

I know what you mean, it might even be Harry Potter. Idk, I can't read the text. I saved a sweater/scarf before I saved that one, but it's easily found on google, so there's a good chance you've seen it before:
tumblr_mmx5aaPM8g1sr194ho1_1280.jpg
I'm still on the hunt for something too, so I'll be checking back here.

^is there a bigger version? I can't scan those :p I'm looking out for some too! If I find any nice ones I'll post them here!

Going through some japanese sites at the moment~ they seem to make the best outfits with good textures and attention to detail :>

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_nrmyzwalo01svqhvz_400.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrmyzwalo01svqhvz_400.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 311
  • tumblr_inline_nrmz0en0si1svqhvz_400.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrmz0en0si1svqhvz_400.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 285
  • tumblr_inline_nrmz0kM5Al1svqhvz_400.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrmz0kM5Al1svqhvz_400.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 303
  • tumblr_inline_nrmz0uyhjZ1svqhvz_400.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrmz0uyhjZ1svqhvz_400.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 263
Don't know if this fits in with your idea of "cute" But I made this outfit a while ago where I included dresses, but also T-Shirt/Sweater versions of the pro design because one of my male friends liked it but he didn't want to wear a dress.

tumblr_o8hd7eAHUc1su7rruo4_1280.png

tumblr_o8hd7eAHUc1su7rruo5_1280.png

I also made an "alien" version. Right now I only have it in the form of a dress but let me know if I like it and I can turn it into a sweater for you!

tumblr_ogfw5cwNEY1su7rruo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ogfw5cwNEY1su7rruo2_400.jpg

All of my designs are on my blog if anyone is interested!

I made some floral jerseys that came out pretty nice, one with a little backpack.

If you're looking for cute/pastel things then you might as well wear girl clothes anyway

Last edited:
Back