• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

male springcore villagers?

doodlebloom

Bells
hi!! any reccomendations for male villagers that fit the springcore aesthetic? i feel like i could list like 50 springcore girl villagers but i'm struggling to find boys to fill out the roster. any tips? so far i have marshal and maybe shep on the list

thank you!

Are you looking at the design of the villagers themselves or their houses too? Sasha or Julian might be good choices! I’ll have to take a look at the villager list and see if any others stick out to me.

Hmmm... I'm thinking Beau, Jay, Frobert, and maybe Drake and Sheldon. Hope you like jocks.
Then again, I know nothing about internet aesthetics, so I'm probably not your ideal source.

Last edited:
I'm not a springcore expert but I'm thinking Bones, Marshal, Claude, Sherb and Murphy. Most male bunnies could fit I think, since spring and bunny day are usually tied.

Sasha
Claude
The other lazy rabbits
Toby
Rudy
Drake
Henry
Dizzy (kinda?)
Hornsby gives me cute spring vibes
Beu? The orange gazelle
Chief
Kyle
Samson
Rod
Lots of jocks have spring/summer clothes

I don’t know why but the first guy I thought of was Sherb. That baby blue color makes me think spring.
I saw Marshal mentioned above and I would agree with that as well!
EDIT: Just saw they also mentioned Sherb

I'd vote Sasha, Marshal, Sherb, Beau, and Filbert! A cute white, brown, and blue theme.

agree w the folks above who have said murphy ! he is an adorable bear with a great house and coloring that very much is springly.

adding some underrated suggestions: admiral ! he is a cranky bird with great green and orange coloring and a zen house that can easily fit into spring themes. cranky and pink bear, chow's zen theme is similar in that you could eaily place him in a young bamboo centric space for spring and he would blend right in. and a final zen, bright colored rec: zucker ! he has a fun food theme you could do a lot with for a spring festival and also has the nature hobby.

other suggestions: smug zell or lazy rex. and i agree people saying the male rabbits above. they have great aesthetics for spring !

good luck ! i hope you find the right villagers for your island :)

Back