• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CRUSHES THREAD

I'm not sure if I have a crush yet. I am really just "checking" girls. By checking, I mean observing their behavior and personality.

I had a crush on this guy.
He introduced himself to me out of the blue and then added me on Facebook and Instagram. I was a little weirded out at first because I had literally just met this guy.
He started messaging me on Facebook and things kind of hit it off. We started hanging out together and that's when the crush really developed. This guy was very gorgeous, everyone knew it. I always wondered why he wanted to hang out with plain old me. I never thought I would tell him I liked him because I figured I never had a chance.

But one night, we had been talking all day, and he just told me that he had a crush on me since we first met. He said he was so awkward when he introduced himself to me because he just had to know me. I confessed to him I thought he would never have a crush on me, but I had liked him from the beginning.

We began dating at the beginning of February and we're still together right now :)

Okay woah I have a crush on this guy I met at Umami Burger. I thought he was really attractive and again, freaking eye contacts got to me asdfghjkl;; Just because they look at me sometimes I tend to think maybe they got something for me too? Or something I don't know but omfg. He was just so cute and adorable and handsome and his personality was so cute!!!! Sad thing was when I went out of the bathroom, I accidentally hit him with the door because the bathroom is so close to where they do the dishes or plates or I don't know I was too busy looking at him to know what was around us tbh.. but LOL. And when he took our plates, I just.. I was just.. Well I asked his name and told him I thought he was very attractive. And he said, "Thank You, You're A Very Nice Girl." and I think I made him nervous after and awkward because it was like he didn't know where to put what he was holding LOL. And so he walked back to the dishes/plates place//near the bathroom i guess that's a good way to describe, and I saw him smiling at himself. Like woah? Was it okay to think maybe I made his day? Or I don't know maybe he thought of something really funny at the time. But I don't care, I thought he was real adorable smiling like that while working... But then after that, it was awkward when he'd walk by. He even tripped on my chair LOL. I felt so bad I hope he didn't feel embarrass because that was cute omg. But yeah I think that was terrible of me to do. I wasn't trying anything I just wanted to let him know I thought he was attractive omg and also c'mon I'd never see him again D:

Lately, I've been having lots of crushes...

I have a crush on no-one bc I cbb with luv

Who needs love when you have Kfc and cute talking villagers? <\3

Okay woah I have a crush on this guy I met at Umami Burger. I thought he was really attractive and again, freaking eye contacts got to me asdfghjkl;; Just because they look at me sometimes I tend to think maybe they got something for me too? Or something I don't know but omfg. He was just so cute and adorable and handsome and his personality was so cute!!!! Sad thing was when I went out of the bathroom, I accidentally hit him with the door because the bathroom is so close to where they do the dishes or plates or I don't know I was too busy looking at him to know what was around us tbh.. but LOL. And when he took our plates, I just.. I was just.. Well I asked his name and told him I thought he was very attractive. And he said, "Thank You, You're A Very Nice Girl." and I think I made him nervous after and awkward because it was like he didn't know where to put what he was holding LOL. And so he walked back to the dishes/plates place//near the bathroom i guess that's a good way to describe, and I saw him smiling at himself. Like woah? Was it okay to think maybe I made his day? Or I don't know maybe he thought of something really funny at the time. But I don't care, I thought he was real adorable smiling like that while working... But then after that, it was awkward when he'd walk by. He even tripped on my chair LOL. I felt so bad I hope he didn't feel embarrass because that was cute omg. But yeah I think that was terrible of me to do. I wasn't trying anything I just wanted to let him know I thought he was attractive omg and also c'mon I'd never see him again D:

Lately, I've been having lots of crushes...
This is the cutest thing ive read today so far on this thread looool omg

Yes...And now we're happily Boyfriend and Girlfriend <3 yeah,Isaac Garner,I wrote him one day a letter that said I wanted to kiss him and everything and yeah...But I was in 3rd grade and my teacher refused to send it to him xD

I know I already posted

But a boy named X I've had a crush on since the second grade, but it's not really working out 'cause I hardly ever see him and when I do, he ignores me. (You see, X violently hates me)

X=My crush

I have been confronted with a girl, asking if she likes me because I always was smiling at her, I said no and I just do that out of shyness, especially around females.

The funny part is how it happened, I watched her playing her 3ds and she told me she has something to tell me after school. I had a 3ds once and streetpassed with her once and I thought she would ask me something like "what's your freind code" but after school, I be confronted with something entirely different. Speaking of freind code, my parents teased that I liked her for expecting her to ask me what's my freind code.

Another time, another girl came to me and tried to flirt with me by saying hi and my name in a flirty fashion. I blushed and tried to ignore it and she left (not in a angry way though, just a normal way)

I have tried talking to girls with any chance that I can. However, like I said, I am shy, especially around females so it's hard for me to talk to them, even if I am trying to just make freinds with them.

I have told my parents about both of these experiences and they said that perhaps the girls like me. In fact, the first girl was the only one to ask me if I was okay because she witnessed me falling down when running for a bus.

I have a huge crush on my hand. Her name is Palmela and we're happily married with millions of children.

I need help! So I fell in love with my best friend to put it simply. Lately we started hugging eachother and like whenever we're alone he'll hug me or put his arm around me and we ended up having a long hug today and he kissed me on the forehead but idk if he likes me like a sister or not since I'm younger than him... what do you guys think?

I need help! So I fell in love with my best friend to put it simply. Lately we started hugging eachother and like whenever we're alone he'll hug me or put his arm around me and we ended up having a long hug today and he kissed me on the forehead but idk if he likes me like a sister or not since I'm younger than him... what do you guys think?

Question 1: How old are you?
This must be known before I evaluate.

I'm fourteen

- - - Post Merge - - -

We're really close and stuff so I don't even know myself how he feels haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't know XP Im bad a reading people sometimes

I'm fourteen

- - - Post Merge - - -

We're really close and stuff so I don't even know myself how he feels haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't know XP Im bad a reading people sometimes

I personally think that you should not tell him. If he doesn't have feelings for you, things may go badly. Judging from how he acts towards you though, I'd say he does, but you can never be sure with boys. c;

I personally think that you should not tell him. If he doesn't have feelings for you, things may go badly. Judging from how he acts towards you though, I'd say he does, but you can never be sure with boys. c;

I agree not to tell him,It might just be a friend thing. Let him confess first!!

I agree not to tell him,It might just be a friend thing. Let him confess first!!

yeah! you go girl! >: D
but you know, I think you should, like, get him stuff or ask him out as friends
that probably might give him the guts to confess, considering maybe he also isn't sure c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a huge crush on my hand. Her name is Palmela and we're happily married with millions of children.

that, my friend, was awesome.. ♥
(I happen to have a hand fetish xD)

Back