• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

CRUSHES THREAD

Ugh, I've been smitten by cupid himself. The cutest blonde guy just spoke to me for no reason whatsoever, and I can not get over it. Plus bonus he was tall and had a sexy voice Ugh, blondes are my weakness.

I have a crush on this guy in my school. I can't tell my parents, since they disapprove of anyone who isn't smart. What's worse, he has a crush on one of my friends. ;^; He also told me passingly that he has no interest in smart Chinese people like me. I know he was calling me smart as a compliment, but still..... >.<

Not letting on too much information because one of my friends might join this forum.

Last edited:
Yeah I've been crushing pretty hard recently. Hopefully this one works out better than my last major one. After like three years of loving her I asked her out on Valentine's Day, only to find out that she had a boyfriend that nobody else knew about. I've got high hopes for this one though; she's perfect for me!

saw this super cute redheaded freckly girl working the drive thru at burger king today. I almost died. that counts as a crush right?

There's this guy in my grade who I quite frankly have no idea he exists since I'd never seen him, I'm not in any of his lessons, etc.
He has a crush on me and I feel so bad. His friends said he liked me and I asked them who he was and I feel awful. I found out he does actually like me and his friends weren't messing about. I see him around and smile politely but we've never spoken.
I also feel bad because I have a crush on another guy called David. I've had a crush on him for almost a year however I've known him my whole life and we talk a lot. He's just so sweet and laid back. We also have a lot of things in common.
We both shop in the same places. He doesn't shop at Primark and nor do I! We both find the products bad and too cheap.
We both like Marvel as I discovered when he got a Marvel pencil case and we talked about Marvel in general, it was a great conversation.
He doesn't like to fit in and he doesn't like the things everyone else does. We're very much alike for that reason.
He's such a nice guy and he's always so nice to me. He includes me in a lot of conversations and asks me everyday questions like 'how are you?' and he always smiles and says hi when I walk by. He's always so concerned about me it's so sweet <3 Once I was choking and he thought I was crying and he said 'Are you okay?' and passed me a tissue.
I really hope he likes me too but I won't be fussed if he doesn't. He's still a good friend.

Last edited:
Back