• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

CRUSHES THREAD

sorry for being off topic. here is a screen shot http://prntscr.com/2z4ro9
how do i access it from there.

Ah, that's only if you have a registered username. I assume you don't, so just login with whatever username you'd like. Also, if you choose a common name, you may be asked to type in /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. If that's the case just change the nick, or simply, add a dash at the end.

If you want to secure your username, so that nobody else can use it, you'll have to go to the top bar, press "Register", fill out all the fields, and put the code in the email into the chat field. The email should tell you what to do. You're all set!

Last edited:
I have a crush on Elsa from Frozen. I want her to be mai waifu but when I think about the prospect of asking her it makes me squee too hard and I end up not asking her.

I have a crush on a friend I met on college. She has been with his current boyfriend for 6 years now, so I figured i wouldn't tell her anything. Yesterday i halped her pick a gift for her boyfriend as I felt i died a little on the inside.

i have a crush on sockhead and reizo in fact i am interested in a 3-way relationship <3

i have a crush on sockhead and reizo in fact i am interested in a 3-way relationship <3

A love triangle, it's called.

I had this crush on a boy called Bradley when I was 7 and he liked me back and he took it too far and made me watch him pee behind a bush so I gave up on him, liked him again three years later, and gave up on him.

I currently like a guy called David who is very well spoken and funny. I don't care if he likes me or not since I'd probably say no if he asked me out, seeing as I am 12.

made me watch him pee behind a bush
Wha... I don't even. Well either way I've had alot of crushes myself. Nothing has happened with any of them. Probably because I'm a really shy person, don't know the person and am a shut in. It doesn't really bother me, since I would not be able to have a relationship anyways x3 The people I crush for are most of the time messy lonely guys, since I spose loneliness interests me. Wish I had the courage to ask for their Steam/Skype or something. I'd be fine with just getting to know those people. :u

I see a lot of younger people (13 or younger) on here who are saying they have crushes on people, and people saying it's stupid liking someone/dating someone at that age... Which is annoying. I'm sure we've all experienced silly little crushes from when we were younger, of course it's only NATURAL to start feeling emotions like "love", because we're just growing up. Of course, when you're at that age, chances are it probably will never escalate into something serious. I'm only 15 years old myself - 16 in May, which is still young - and I've had people I've liked when I was 12, 13 years old, and when I look back on it I think "Ugh, that's so stupid" because now I don't like them or can't see anything special about them, but it's only natural I felt that way at the time! You can't tell a younger child on the forums to give up on their crush just because they're young... You grow up and you start to learn about life. At one point or another, you'll probably experience love of some kind or in some way, so I just wish people would stop saying it's awkward that there are 12 year olds out there who have crushes on boys and girls. I'm still young too, and I like someone... Are you going to tell me to "stop liking my crush because you're too young"? It's just a natural part of life most of us will experience, after all...

So to MayorAvalon: There is nothing wrong in dating a boy at the age of 12, in my opinion. It may not last forever, but it's perfectly normal to like him and to want to be with him. Just because you're young, shouldn't mean it has to stop you from going out with him! c:

For me, this guy I met in college a few months ago became crush material. We'll probably just stay friends which I'm totally ok with.

I've had a crush on my friend Helena for a while. I think we're staying friends, though, which I'm fine with. ♥

For me, this guy I met in college a few months ago became crush material. We'll probably just stay friends which I'm totally ok with.

If u wanna get with him, organize a flash mob to have bootylicious play and go up and twerk on him - he will want u in a heart beat

i tend to like people older than me and its rly annoying and weird

tell me about it :/ got the same issue

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a crush on a friend I met on college. She has been with his current boyfriend for 6 years now, so I figured i wouldn't tell her anything. Yesterday i halped her pick a gift for her boyfriend as I felt i died a little on the inside.

I feel for you ;n;

My long distance BF, but she's like 10 years older than me. ( ゚,_ゝ゚)

Last edited:
I prefer dating older people. The people younger than me that I've dated have been awful.

Last edited:
Back