• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway Create a villager contest! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo here's my entry, Kaguya!

View attachment 68377

LONG TALK ABOUT MY VILLAGER AHEAD. YOU CAN SKIP TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU WANT.

I love villagers that reference mythological creatures like Phoebe and Drago and I'd like to see more of those so my villager is just that! Kaguya is based of the moon rabbit legends found in Asian mythology stories and even Aztec legends. Kaguya herself is based mostly on the Japanese and Korean lore of the moon rabbit that say the rabbit is making mochi on the moon, which is why her catchphrase is mochi.

I'm a makeup artist and took a small course on kabuki so the markings on her are very kabuki-inspired and the colors have certain meanings (blue was often used for both melancholic characters and supernatural ones like spirits and such, purples symbolized nobility and sometimes elevation, gold is a color very rarely seen and also for very special characters, women would often wear red around their eyes etc etc). Her ears and tails are supposed to resemble clouds ^^

Her name Kaguya is a reference to the myth of moon princess Kaguya and just like how the Kaguya of the myths left her tearful loved ones behind to go back to the moon, this bunny will leave a tearful YOU with only a letter in your mailbox telling you she left town (as these animals often do DAMNIT LOBO).

She has a normal personality because in most of the myths about the moon rabbit, the rabbit selflessly sacrifices herself for someone else's well being so the normal personality type seemed the most selfless type to me.

She wears the jinbei top as that's the type of clothing worn on summer nights at home or places close to home and her birthday is in summer (on the day the sign of the moon, cancer, rises). I wanted to give her the sailor top as a geek reference to sailor moon LOL but that would have been too much. Instead, that top would be displayed in her house. She has tiny sandals on her feet.

She'd have a house with a lunar horizon and surface, star related furniture like the star globe and star projector, some exotic furniture pieces and KK Lullaby playing.

TL;DR: Kaguya the normal bunny is based of the moon rabbit legends.

Basic villager info:

Species: Rabbit
Personality: Normal
Birthday: June 21
Star Sign: Cancer
Catchphrase: Mochi
Initial Clothes: Jinbei top

Fave saying: "Walk two moons in someone's sandals before judging them."

Why isn't this a really character she'd be my 1# dreamie!

Here's my entry!

040.JPG
ignore the backwards writing, my outside camera doesn't work, so i had to take it with the inside one

Name : Bruise (his name is a pun on the name "Bruce")
Personality : Lazy
Animal : Cat
Catchphrase : "ouch"
Birthday : June 30th
Star Sign : Cancer
Shirt : Mummy shirt
Furniture : Sloppy set
Music : Pondering (Aircheck)
Catchphrase : "Break a leg!"
Appearance : Bruise is a brown munchkin cat with big ears with orange inside them. He has one of his arms in a cast and his tail is ripped. Not to mention that he also has a band-aid on his nose.

Last edited:
AAAAAHHHH MUST ENTER BUT DONT HAVE AN IDEA PLUS IT'S 12 AM AND EVERYONE ELSES LOOK SO COOL

but will enter in the morning...

Second Entry!
Lynne.jpg

Name:Lynne
Personality : Normal
Animal : Cat
Catchphrase : ''trellisa''
Birthday : March 20
Star Sign : Pisces
Shirt : Rose tee
Furniture : weeding day set
Music : K.K Moody
Catchphrase : ?The vine bears three kinds of grapes: the first of water, the second of soil, the third of sunlight?
Appearance :Lynne is a cat wrapped in vines and flowers.I really like cats and flowers (yes you radda).

AAAAAHHHH MUST ENTER BUT DONT HAVE AN IDEA PLUS IT'S 12 AM AND EVERYONE ELSES LOOK SO COOL

but will enter in the morning...
If your looking for Bruce <3 I have him, so i can let you have him when he pings

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway I shall be doing my entry tonight ❤ May be more then one, I just need some inspiration though x probs gonna go on the mythical side, something with wings =o

Quick question, can it be a person cross villager xD I have like the hella cutest idea for a sheep cross girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back