• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Create a villager contest! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never entered anything like this here before, but I'll give it a shot! It's my first attempt at an Animal Crossing villager, art-wise, but I tried my best.

tumblr_ncdpudUUZC1r2hi3po1_r1_500.png

Name: Dante
Sex: Male
Type: Wolf-ish (American Eskimo Dog)
Personality: Jock (sporty, spunky, energetic, playful, and friendly! But he's a bit hot-headed, impatient, prone to jealously, and very over-protective of his friends. He also has an issue with fainting/flopping down anywhere for an impromptu nap from overtaxing himself without proper rest.)
Shirt: Deep-blue Tee (Spring/Summer) // Snowy Sweater (in Fall/Winter)
Birthday: January 14th (Capricorn)
Music: K.K. House
Likes: Jogging, playing tennis, running errands, bug catching, singing loudly and badly, being complimented, cuddling, sunny and snowy weather, challenging other villagers/the mayor to tests of endurance, going to K.K concerts/shows, having pleasant conversation over iced tea at Brewster's.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, getting wet (on rainy days, he is often indoors most of the day), megaphones (he can hear you just fine without that, darnit!), getting ignored by villagers/mayor, bad hair days.
Accessory (sometimes worn): Bandage
Home furniture: Blue striped mixed with a few regal pieces. He has a classy side to him despite his sporty nature.
Catchphrase: "Throw it!"

Awesome!!! My first dog was an eski!!! Her name was frosty and she was my world! When I was 18, we got my mom an eski, who unfortunately passed away last year at the age of 15. Luv your villager!!! Makes me smile :) lots of wonderful memories of our 2 fabulous dogs.

Awesome!!! My first dog was an eski!!! Her name was frosty and she was my world! When I was 18, we got my mom an eski, who unfortunately passed away last year at the age of 15. Luv your villager!!! Makes me smile :) lots of wonderful memories of our 2 fabulous dogs.

Awww, she sounds adorable! Eskies are great. I'm so happy that I rescued one from the shelter. He's such a little ball of sunshine and energy around the house. Sorry to hear that yours passed, but at least it sounds like they had a nice long life with a loving family.

Thank you! I'm honored to bring you a smile. I'm not really in this to win it, so I'm just happy to have someone enjoy my villager. : )

Ok guys :3 So this is Sophie :D She has been one of my OC's for a looonnnggg time :D I have always wanted to see another addition to the Unicorn family especially one with a rainbow color scheme ;3

tumblr_ncn00cV8rE1timch7o1_500.png

Villager Name: Sophie
Personality: Peppy
Species: Horse (Unicorn)
Description: Sophie is a Peppy Horse villager who has a rainbow mane and tail along with a rainbow shirt. Her main fur color is a light gray and her hooves and inside of her ears are lavender colored :3

I'd really love to enter but my tablet is ****ing broken eUGH. Srsly tho really cute designs uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back