Could your town survive without the beautiful ordinance?

Yes? No?

• Yes

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 83 69.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely no way can my town survive without it. Unless I make the effort to water each individual flowers, that is.

But I'm planning to switch to either the Night Owl or the Bell Boom ordinance at some point. So right now I'm in the middle of reorganizing and creating a schedule in order to make it happen.

I think If I stored away my hybrids my town could easily survive without beautiful town as I really don't care for the regular flowers and would love to see them die. Plus picking weeds would go towards my weed badge so all would be good.

Ha ha... Nope.

My town would be doomed without the Beautiful ordinance, mainly because I TT.

I wish I could have Early Bird, but as long as I love having flowers, that isn't going to happen.

Not at all xD I bought lots of hybrids to decorate and even bred some hybrids so no chance I will ever change out<3

My town has a GAGILLION hybrids and like I cannot water everyone every. single. day.
I do water them with the Golden Can and the Beautiful Town Ordinance on because I wanna make more hybrids for friends and giveaways.
Also I wanna maybe have a bell tree park... Like golden stuff... Idk yet but without the BO On My town would DIE.

Absolutely NOT. I have hybrids out the wazoo. there's no way I could water them all. Plus I often go for a few days without playing. Beautiful Town ordinance is one of my Favorite things about the game.
The fact that if you went for more than a few days w/out playing in CF was major annoying.

Yes. In my first town, I never enacted the Beautiful Town Ordinance. I had the Bell Boom Ordinance, and I never had a problem. I had quite a few hybrids, but I like going around watering all of them.

Yes, I mostly only water my hybrid flowers when I have a night owl town. I'll only change to beautiful town when I need to tt. After done my tt, I'll change back to night owl town because I like my villagers to stay up for a bit late and I kind of a night owl too lol

No. Everything would wilt and die. I sometimes go through phases where I don't play for a week or two.

I have too many flowers to even take the risk... Although if i end up getting a second town I probably will choose the Bell Boom and then breed some gold roses.

I was going to say yeah, since I didn't even switch to the beautiful ordinance until a couple months ago and everything was fine, even my hybrids. But now I'm trying to make it so that the only flower in my town is black roses, so as I would water them, I would end up with nothing but gold roses. (Which would be pretty baller, but...it would throw off the look of everything.) So..... no. o_o

prooooobably not. even with the golden watering can, it's still so time consuming have to water flowers everyday, bahaha.

Seems like a lot of people can't survive without it. It really does depend on how many flowers and how well developed your town is. Undeveloped towns can easily get away with having a different ordinance.

Back