• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Corwen - where the odds are ever in your favour!

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Corwen is a small idyllic town, set up where the odds are ever in your favour, a place which is peaceful, fun and a great place to relax by the beach and fish for some sea bass or chill out under the starry skies, me being the mayor was a tough decision but everyone was sick and tired of the previous Mayor, a sly deceitful turtle only known as Tortimer, the townsfolk were sick of his Boondox funding scam so they voted him out and elected me, I arrived by train, not knowing what to expect or what lies in store, but suffice to say I was pleasantly surprised by the towns nature and layout, the residents greeted me with such open arms, I felt a great warmth as though this was the place I had always belonged to.

I stepped into the main town entrance and was greeted by several villagers, Lobo, Molly, Chester, Kody, and Willow. they seemed nice enough, so I greeted all of them throughout the day and gradually introduced myself, after meeting isabelle and getting my shambles of a tent set up by the ever cunning raccoon known as Tom Nook, I took a walk along the beach gathered up what sea shells I could and went to the nearest store that being the local re-cycle run by a nice lady called Reese to sell them and start gathering funds for the town development and also my own home, her husband Cyrus was fast asleep at his workstation, most likely exhausted from a long days work.

After this I explored the town a bit further discovering a lovely museum run by an old owl known locally as Blathers, I woke the fellow with a startle but he greeted me to the museum and nodded back off to sleep bless him! I stopped by some other shops, including a clothes store run by the Able sisters, who had a huge well known reputation it would seem, I browsed their stock before going into the Nookling Junction and purchasing a Robo-lamp and a washer/dryer.

Since then I have already visited another town to collect some foreign fruits to help bring a variety to these shores. I took some cherries and pears and apples, the native fruit of Corwen is Oranges although they are not a sweet as I thought they might be, with it being autumn the fruit still needs a bit of ripening :p

Now I sit here in my cosy little tent wondering what the few days might bring or indeed the rest of the week, so far it seems Corwen is my home, I have plenty of work to be doing in the future but for now I will relax, become friends with my villagers and do what I can to help Corwen grow to its full potential!

Back