• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Corrupt The Wish Above

Granted, but it turned out to be a different game by mistake oops

I wish everything in the world was pink

I wonder what game it was...

Granted, but acrylic paint was used to paint the world, so it's just going to get washed away when it rains.

I wish R-Cookies wasn't always hungry.

Last edited:
Granted, R-cookies stop existing.

I wish I wasnt so sad all the time.

you get Roscoe but for some reason he glitches out your game and you'll have to restart....without him

I wish Clavis was a girl

Granted, but now the entire world has been affected by internet rule #63. No exceptions.

I wish my Yorkie wouldn't bark at nothing.

Granted, but now every single person in the world is called "nothing"

--

I wish to go to a Sharon Needles show :c

Granted, but now you're deaf.

I wish that I could stop getting distracted from cycling.

Granted but you start cycling endlessely, without purpose, because you can't stop. r.i.p

--

I wish i could have a noiz cosplay :c

Granted but you start cycling endlessely, without purpose, because you can't stop. r.i.p

--

I wish i could have a noiz cosplay :c

granted but you can do it for no longer than minus second

I wish Vladimir was actually cute

you can't wish for stuff that already are true, there's still a corruption tho : he's now your absolute favorite villager and you replace your bob profile pic with a vladimir one
--

I wish that everyone liked Vladimir :c

granted, everyone dies from the poisonous love

I wish someone would kill me now plz

granted, but you come back to life reincarnated as Vladimir (even if that just kinda happened)

--

I wish to know why a yellow hibiscus shoot keeps dying for no reason in my town

granted you learn that it died because Vladimir peed on it he also peed on all of your flowers so they will die as will because Vladimir's pee contains maggots that will eventually grow and take over your town which smells like pee btw

I wish Clavis won't see this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Granted, but you can't fix it ever

I wish I was older

granted, you're a ninja now

Back