• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Corrupt file?

Don't think so. My save file was corrupted some time ago as well and that's when I entered a, like, 8-month long hiatus of AC. Sorry for your loss, man :/

How did it happen? My town is a release day town and it would be so bad if I lost it ;-;

I've seen a few cases where people took out the game card and put it back in, then their game was fine. It doesn't always work though, and you might have a digital game.

Better make a backup file of your town if you're worried about data corruption, I have no idea how to recover it. Don't think it's possible.

And cmon guys, if a thread is dead and had little replies, why revive it?

Back