"Cornering the Stalk Market" Nook Miles Stamp broken by time traveling??? [Resolved 7/5/2022]

-Mars-

Hunny?
Bells
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Hello as you might have guessed I am trying to complete this nook miles stamp
I'm stuck on the fifth part and I'm stuck on 3,309,150/10,000,000 bells of profit made
I'm not 100% sure if it froze when I started time traveling
I only have once time traveled back before the real life present day besides that I only travel forward or back to the present real life day
Today I spent 1 Million bells on turnips from Daisy Mae I bought them for 106 bells each I time traveled each day to 10AM to check the first period and then to 1PM to check the second period for turnip prices until I got the Nooklings to buy them for 149 bells each on Thursday morning so I made a slight profit I got about 500,000 more bells from that and I checked and it STILL says I have 3,309,150/10,000,000 bells of profit, no matter how much I try and profit from the stalk market this number never goes up like it should
like I said I'm not 100% sure if it stopped going up like that once I began time traveling in my game

I have other stamps I'm working on like catching 5K Fish and Bugs and time traveling forward and back to the present day doesn't seem to "remove" my progress of the new critters I caught, I'm pretty sure time traveling didn't mess up my progress with any of my stamps except the "Cornering the Stalk Market" one I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't make it so it would be impossible to complete this stamp right?
I'm trying to figure out why the number never increases, I always buy turnips from my own island and then sell them at my own island, my game is currently set to August 4th 2022, I haven't switched my clock yet ever since this happened to me today

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can complete this stamp? I don't understand and can't figure it out
2022041321391600_s[1].jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never been bothered with the achievements, but I tried looking it up your issue. I don’t think time traveling had anything to do with it and it’s just a coincidence.

This person seems to have had a similar issue, so maybe you’ll find a resolution here? Your numbers may be stuck “compensating a loss.”

I’ve never been bothered with the achievements, but I tried looking it up your issue. I don’t think time traveling had anything to do with it and it’s just a coincidence.

This person seems to have had a similar issue, so maybe you’ll find a resolution here? Your numbers may be stuck “compensating a loss.”

Thank you so much for your help! :) I think I see how this achievement works now. I'll try using this and see what happens.

Back