• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Copper vs Booker!

Copper or Booker?

• Copper!

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Booker

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters

dimicrow

scrublord
Bells
Which police station do you have/like better? I'm a bit biased since I have a major crush on Copper so..........

I prefer Copper's station because it reminds me of the GameCube one.

Also, Booker seems a bit too flaz?dah to be keeping an eye on mischief in town.

For me it's about the aesthetic. Copper's station works better if you're looking to have a modern town, but for a more rustic/naturalistic setting, Booker be the way to go

booker as he's hilarious to me and cute
that uncertain feel which he has is adorable

I love the look of the classic police station, but I still picked the modern one because I like Copper better.

I wish I could have both the classic police station and Copper, the classic station fits my towns theme a lot more. :c

I went with Booker because he was my favorite out of the two dog cops from the Gamecube game. And his station just fits my town's aesthetic more!

Copper is great and I do love him, but I went with Booker in my main town because his station went better with my town. Also the things he says are so cute I think

I prefer Booker's station for my town. I get to visit Copper when he comes to the campground.

Copper's station is very similar to the one in Gamecube (which I like), plus it goes better with my town. Copper also seems to me like he would be much more qualified for actual police work.

I do like Booker though. I'll probably build the classic station if I ever get a second town.

Both are great, but I personally prefer Booker. It has a nicer aesthetic in my humble opinion, but it depends on the theme you're going for with your town.

booker booker booker!! yeah i chose him for town purposes but i honestly think hes a big sweetiepie and i relate, i would b that lazy yeah take it uhh i guess cop !! im a sucker for those lazy eyes (':
if i made another town ya bet i would get copper tho, fun to have 2!

I have Copper because I think its adorable that he's so formal when my town doesn't actually have any crime. I also find myself feeling bad for Booker - he reminds me of myself when I get anxious...

I do wish that I could have both though. I kinda feel like Copper and Booker complete each other (if that makes any sense) :p

Booker is so lost, I love him for that hah

Booker, I like the appearance of the Police station.
I have this station in Vista, Moonview and in the future, Ume.

Copper's on looks like the station from the GameCube version, which I always thought looks like a giant garbage can.
I have this station in Chocolat and Flora.

Last edited:
I usually choose based on the look, or theme of my town. Whichever I feel will fit the look of the town better, is who I choose.

It's rare that I even visit the Police Station.

I like Cooper. He just seems like he would be the right kind of dog to guard the town. That and my younger sister got Booker and I try to make my town as different from hers as possible

Back