• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cooking Mama: Cookstar

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
So I recently got my hands on a copy of Cooking Mama: Cookstar and I'm so happy to just finally have a copy of my own. I mentioned that I had been hunting a copy down for a while because they randomly became a lot rarer in my area very quickly and when I did a few people on here said they were interested in how the game actually is so I wanted to share with you folks my first thoughts ! Hopefully this isn't too niche to get any replies... I'm sure CM still has a big fanbase !!

Idk if anybody else here has played it, but I must admit Im a big fan of this game and I feel it really faithfully recreates my joy (and fear) of being a good chef - I feel just rushed enough by the tasks that it feels like Im fighting for my life but I still do well almost every time. I like the updated graph
53133148688_afd4fa8d91_b.jpg
ics and taking photos at the end of the game too ! One other thing I also really enjoy is the way they kind of updated the game to work with the times which has just really kept CM relevant to me :) Im acutely aware that many other people dont really enjoy the game because its too 'simple' and whatnot and I am admittedly not a world-class gamer, but I dont really see any big reason to not enjoy the heck out of it.

Also for those who are unaware as to why Im so hyped about this, Cooking Mama was pulled from the market pretty swiftly after release so it only exists in physical form now ): So even though I would say its pretty easy to get a hold of now, I don't see that lasting ages.

53132665521_e161a8b67a_b.jpg
53132068167_2f78a5bdd3_b.jpg

I saw it at my local GameStop for sale. I might get it to add to my very tiny collection of rare physical games which only includes the first two Touch Detective games for the DS, the Collector Edition of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero for the Switch and a physical copy of Indivisible.

Back