• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Contest For Diana The Elegant Snooty Deer! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Yugi Moto

Super Special Awesome!
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
She is currently in boxes and since she's a tier 1 villager I will be hosting a giveaway for her so one of you lovely people out there can snatch your dreamy :)

All I want you guys to do (for those that are entering) is to tell me why you want diana. You can express that in any way you see fit, doesn't matter if it's longer or shorter just let me know how you feel and be honest. Don't think just because someone wrote an 500 word essay and someone else only has 1 paragraph in a post that I'll automatically choose the former. It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality! Convince me why I should pick you over everyone else!

I'll be ending this contest this evening sometime (5-7 pm somewhere around there) so you'll have to then to enter and pick up will be asap afterwards! Good luck everyone :)

Sorry if this is worded weird and hard to explain I'm just a bit tired at the time I'm posting this :p

Last edited:
Why would I love to have Diana?

Weeelll because she's so cute and awesome! I'm after her since I stared the game and I always was too late or the bidding was going out of my reach.. She's an amazing villager and looks SO sdorable! :3 Plus I LOVE deers :$ and she's kinda pink/whiteish and that's one of the things I love about her ^^

If I get her she'll NEVER leave E?rwen!

I've been waiting for this! Thanks Yugi <3

Okay so Diana... Why do I want her? This can be answered quite simply. I absolutely adore her. Diana is seriously just so cute! She makes me oh-so happy. I had her a while back in my town, but sadly, I lost her to a TT accident. I've been trying ever since then to get her back. I cycled 16 out just for her and finally, there she was, camping in the middle of Febuary. I had finally got her back. I talked to her for twenty minutes, just waiting for her to ask me to move, but she never did. I decided to come back later, but while I was out around town, doing my errands... There was a plot. Harry -.- I was so upset, devastated. I had come so close to getting my precious Diana back and a voided villager from someone's town, moved in and ruined it for me. Diana hasn't been back since except for the one time she randomly came to buy coffee from me when I was working. I miss her so much and I've just been hoping that one day she'll come back to me. The great thing now is that I have Beau and they would make such a cute couple! Sorry, but I just can't help but ship my villagers cx I also have Ankha now and I can totally see them being the best of friends, shopping together and such. I already have the perfect spot for her house too, just below and in between Beau and Ankha's house! Here's hoping Diana will return to me <3 This time, I'll be more careful and make sure she never leaves me again ;w;

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Okay so Diana... Why do I want her? This can be answered quite simply. I absolutely adore her. Diana is seriously just so cute! She makes me oh-so happy. I had her a while back in my town, but sadly, I lost her to a TT accident. I've been trying ever since then to get her back. I cycled 16 out just for her and finally, there she was, camping in the middle of Febuary. I had finally got her back. I talked to her for twenty minutes, just waiting for her to ask me to move, but she never did. I decided to come back later, but while I was out around town, doing my errands... There was a plot. Harry -.- I was so upset, devastated. I had come so close to getting my precious Diana back and a voided villager from someone's town, moved in and ruined it for me. Diana hasn't been back since except for the one time she randomly came to buy coffee from me when I was working. I miss her so much and I've just been hoping that one day she'll come back to me. The great thing now is that I have Beau and they would make such a cute couple! Sorry, but I just can't help but ship my villagers cx I also have Ankha now and I can totally see them being the best of friends, shopping together and such. I already have the perfect spot for her house too, just below and in between Beau and Ankha's house! Here's hoping Diana will return to me <3 This time, I'll be more careful and make sure she never leaves me again ;w;

Good luck everyone!

woo! go emma! <333 best of luck!

Good luck everyone!

gl Emma :D i think Diana and Marshal make a cute cpl btw xD

I want Diana for some very simple reasons. I had to pick my Dreamies based on which ones I thought were adorable and what their personality's are (for public work projects). I really wanted a deer villager. My choices were between Fauna, Diana and Zell. Fauna because she is cute. Diana because she is cute and a snooty. And Zell because he is cute and a smug. I picked too many normal villagers, so Fauna is out. Between Zell and Diana, I just think Diana is cuter and I love her colors. There isn't really any other Snooty characters I want and none of my villagers have as pretty girly colors as Diana. Zell is out now too, because for a smug character my Dreamie ended up being Kidd. I love him. It took me a while to know what my 10 Dreamies were (since there is so many villagers) and now that I know, I would love to have Diana.

Last edited:
Contest ends at 7pm est (gmt -4) at which time I will be picking the winner! This is your last chance to enter!

Ahh, I hope I make it in time!

I would love to have Diana back in my town. She was one of my original villagers, and immediately I knew that she was a forever-neighbor from the moment I saw her. I adore deer (IRL, I have a little deer on my phone case, deer sweaters, jewelry, etc.) and fell in love with her. Sure, she's snooty - but once you get to know her, it's pretty clear that she's a loyal, caring friend. I love her refined, calm personality. Unfortunately, I lost Diana in an early time travelling accident. I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye. For a while, I got by with just seeing her around on Main Street. But as I cycled through new and old neighbors, she disappeared again (for good). If Diana moves back into my town, I'm hoping for her to be Beau's neighbor. I think their opposite personalities would actually be quite nice complements to each other. :)

Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Ok It's now 7 pm so no more entries allowed beyond this point! I'll go through all the entries and choose a winner shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND THE WINNER IS...........

- - - Post Merge - - -

emmatheweirdo! Congratulations you have won diana :)

I see you're not online atm so I'll just have to wait until you get on :p

Back