Considering Restarting

vanielle

Ravioli
Bells
Small Mailbox
I'm kinda of unhappy with my layout and how my town has gone in terms of productivity; I'm going to miss Kyle and Wolfgang a lot but I think a fresh start is needed ;;
opinions anyone?

If you should restart, you should auction off villagers (cause i see you have a lot of dreamies) and sell your stuff and flower hybrids before deciding to demolish your town! No use senselessly wasting all the goods! I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to have your villagers if you were to restart.

I'm sure you'll be able to find your two wolves again
When I reset I seriously regretted it because I'd lost my best friend Axel, but thanks to the generosity of people on the forums, I was able to get him back. Now I couldn't be happier with my new town. The path is great and works out perfectly with all the PWPs and villager houses.
If you're unhappy with your current town like I was and if resetting means a better town layout, do it. You'll become more determined to make it better than the last and get your villagers back!

I sort of regret recreating my town... Though my new one's much cuter with a better layout and stuff. Just do whatever you think is best. Sell/giveaway your villagers though :)

If you regret everything, then restart. The longer you leave it, the more difficult it's going to be to convince yourself to do it. It's best to get it over and done with.

You can probably find someone to hold your villagers for you, or just find some new wolves for your new town. A fresh start is good sometimes.

You could ask a cycler to hold your fave couple of villagers while you restart if that's your worry.
I don't regret restarting, but I was lucky enough to be able to transfer everything between my two towns.

You can ask a friend or see if there's someone out there who's willing to hold Kyle and Wolfgang. Other than that I say go for it! It's your town you should be 100% satisfied! ;D

Back