• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Computer or mobile?

Which one?

• Total voters
Prefer it on mobile really , I tend to use it on mobile more as well

Computer is better for tbt but I use my phone anyway because it’s more convenient. I get more and more used to it on mobile anyway so I’m pretty good at using the forums on mobile.

Mostly computer, I just prefer participating in forums this way.

I prefer computer because the site isn't really optimized for mobile - I always have to zoom in to click little buttons.

But I'll check on mobile too to see whats going on - especially when some new New Horizons news drops.

DUDE using this site on mobile is literally a nightmare and a half. They should really develop a mobile reading format for the site cuz it's just... no. I will not use it unless I'm desperate and have no other options.

I definitely prefer using my PC more! It's so much easier to type up messages/edit threads/send collectibles/etc for me compared to using my phone!

The only time I really use my phone for TBT is just when I'm laying in bed or not at home haha!

Like many others, I usually use my computer, as it's kinda easier to do things on the sight and its more pleasing to the eye?
Sometimes I will use my phone if I am waiting for a response to something.

Last edited:
I voted mobile simply because that’s what I happen to use more. But I much prefer going on the forum on a computer. Sadly I’m not always able to use a computer. I’m in the process of building my PC so I’m using my fianc?’s when he is not home. Things are just easier on PC. I’ve already accidentally deleted a collectible once on mobile by accident due to a mis-click. -_-

DUDE using this site on mobile is literally a nightmare and a half. They should really develop a mobile reading format for the site cuz it's just... no. I will not use it unless I'm desperate and have no other options.

That's all I've had for years.
It's fine in desktop mode.

I never use mobile view, and never use mobile apps.

I got a decent phone so it would feel more like being on a PC.

Last edited:
I use my computer or iPad. Sometimes I check if I have any messages or notifications while I’m on my phone but the screen is too small and hard to use so I wait until I get on the computer or tablet to reply.

I?ve been mobile exclusive for a while. I even spend more time on this site in a road trip and in hotels than on my computer.

I use my phone the majority of the time. I'm so busy lately that I only have time to sit and use my laptop on Sundays.

I use both! I mainly use my iPad, because I prefer it over the laptop.

I like to browse everything on my computer unless I'm out somewhere or it's late and I don't feel like turning my computer on.

I use mobile now but I used to use PC. When I got a job and was working 12 hour shifts I just completely stopped using my computer. I had no will power to even turn it on and eventually I got used to using my phone. It's a pain coming here on mobile though so I just drop by once in a while. I keep telling myself to buy a laptop but not looking to spend my saved money on one.

Mostly my computer, but sometimes I use my phone. It's a lot harder on the phone then it is my laptop, so I try to avoid my phone. Computer is much bigger screen and easier to type anyways.

I use 32 bit windows 10 with 4gb ram, 128gb SSD and 2.3ghz dual core processor
And my android 10 phone pixel 2 xl

I use 32 bit windows 10 with 4gb ram, 128gb SSD and 2.3ghz dual core processor
And my android 10 phone pixel 2 xl

computer, i only ever check on mobile if im expecting a message or something and don?t have access to my laptop. my big hands don?t work well with the tiny buttons here on mobile :lemon:

Whenever I want to go to the internet or, in this case, to the forums, I use my computer. It's more comfortable than being on the phone for me.

Back