• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Computer or mobile?

Which one?

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

buggy on semi-hiatus
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Snow Bunny
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I saw this as a thread from years ago, but instead of bumping an old thread I wanted to get some new opinions.

Do you use this forum on a computer (desktop/laptop) or on mobile (phone/tablet/etc) more? I personally mostly use TBT on my phone because I'm often in my bedroom, whereas my desktop is in a different room. I think at school I tend to use my computer more since it's right there but right now I've only been using mobile for the last few weeks :>

I pretty much exclusively use my computer for TBT. I can't type fast on a phone to save my life so I don't ever use it for things like forums. Only reason I would use something else is if the computer has something horribly wrong with it (like when the screen on my old laptop suddenly stopped working).

Computer 100%. My phone is ancient so it is super slow, plus I do not like the small screen and keyboard as opposed to the computers larger ones.

Last edited:
I haven't owned a PC since 2009.

I've been using mobiles ever since, but being longsighted is taking it's toll, but I'll never buy another PC.

I am currently using my iPad!

Mobile, I use an iPad. I’m pretty much cursed to break a laptop/desktop if I own one, lol

I prefer to use a computer, as I find it easier to type and select things, as well as scroll through the forum! :)

I prefer to use my laptop since it's easier to navigate, but I check TBT on my phone frequently while commuting.

i'll only use my phone if i'm completely desperate, it's just not fun to navigate on there at all

I prefer to use my computer, but I honestly spend more time browsing the forum on my phone so that's how I voted. I just have access to it throughout the day and my work computer has things like this blocked, so when I'm on break or lunch I'll pull out my phone and check in. I always wait to make my longer posts or do more complicated things like fooling around with my collectibles on my computer, though. It's a pain to try to do those things on mobile.

Niether, I use my cybernetic implants to view TBT.

Jokes aside, I use both about the same much so I cannot say one or the other. Both are the exact same for me.

I use my computer for TBT. Some sites are far more comfortable, and forums especially on my laptop. I use my phone only to check things when out of the house, like if I have an ongoing trade with someone or if I wanna see if a post of mine got some replies.

Computer. I hate going on mobile and I only do if I need to post or claim stuff during events :3

I use it on computer 99% of the time because it's faster and more optimized for this use.
However when I really need to, I won't hesitate to go on mobile. (If I'm waiting for a collectible trade or something like that for example.)

My phone is utter junk so I use my laptop. I have used my Kindle also but only when my laptop was in the shop. Sometimes my Kindle's keyboard seems to go wonky on me so I don't feel like I could use it exclusively.

computer is so much nicer and faster for sure. im always checking up on my phone tho, especiallyduring events and stuff. but constantly zooming in on mobile gets tiring lmao.

i 100% prefer desktop over mobile lol

Back