• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Computer or mobile?

Which one?

• Total voters
Computer.

I'll go on it on my phone pretty much only when I'm somewhere with nothing to do and I've exhausted everything else I can do on my phone. I just don't find it as easy to navigate or user friendly on my phone, whether it's having to zoom in tons to see a lot of it, still pressing the wrong links since the links are still small when zoomed in and I don't have tiny doll hands, not really being able to use tabs the same way. I just don't find it a very pleasant experience and can wait until I'm sat at a computer.

Computer meanwhile, everything is a 'readable' size by default, I can effortlessly open a ton of threads in separate tabs and I can do other things just as easily at the same time such as tabbing in and out of work I'm supposed to be doing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Computer.

I'll go on it on my phone pretty much only when I'm somewhere with nothing to do and I've exhausted everything else I can do on my phone. I just don't find it as easy to navigate or user friendly on my phone, whether it's having to zoom in tons to see a lot of it, still pressing the wrong links since the links are still small when zoomed in and I don't have tiny doll hands, not really being able to use tabs the same way. I just don't find it a very pleasant experience and can wait until I'm sat at a computer.

Computer meanwhile, everything is a 'readable' size by default, I can effortlessly open a ton of threads in separate tabs and I can do other things just as easily at the same time such as tabbing in and out of work I'm supposed to be doing.

I?m usually using my phone or tablet. I find browsing forums a lot easier on them than a computer.

I use my computer because it's easier, but I've considered using my phone before. The only issue is that the mobile doesn't work quite so well... so I'm happy sticking with my computer.

I was using a tablet before it died, now I'm on a Chromebook laptop.
Everything loads better then it was on the tablet, that tablet was really slow sometimes.

Last edited:
Definitely mobile. I'm constantly on my phone and it's easier for me to type like this. Also my laptop is really old so it's hard to work with it /:

I use a computer(an Acer Chromebox) because my mobile is a primitive flip phone which I only use for old fashioned stuff like talking to people.

I personally prefer to use a computer, but I also have been out more due to working full time so mobile is more convenient whenever time allows.

I almost exclusively use my laptop to access the site. I really only use mobile if I'm extremely bored, but I rarely do. Navigating isn't fun to work with on mobile, so I tend to avoid it. It's much more enjoyable for me to use the computer.

when i first joined, i only used a computer to browse the forums but now i use my phone

Right now, I use my phone probably 80% of the time. I’m getting a new laptop soon though, so that will probably change.

i used to only use a computer to go on the forums but now i just use my phone aha

Since I'm on my phone more often, usually that!
I do like using it on my laptop though, I find it a lil easier to navigate on there

I picked mobile! Its mostly for the convenience of it, to be honest, but also I'm typing this from my phone right now!

Mobile. My laptop is big and kinda a hassle to deal with everytime I want to go online. Which is quite often throu out the day. My phone is 98% next to me so it's easy to use. Plus, even with my glasses on I have a hard time seeing words in general, everythin is tiny and blurry, making it not only hard to read but navigate. With my phone it's close to my face, and if I can't read it I can zoom easy. I don't even need my glasses while using my phone for BellTree.

It depends on the situation. If you have to work, then it's better computer, but you have to relax or go outside, then phone is better.

On computer, Mostly because the mobile skin is terrible. Hope that changes with tbt3

Certainly better than the phone. Firstly the phone is small and comfortable. Secondly on some phones, more powerful processors, and this means more opportunities. I work with the phone and know that the phones govazd the computers. I took my phone through a service that provides phones on credit. And when I bought my phone, this service gave me a lot of bonuses, free Internet, and many other things. I think this is a good option when you want it to be cheaper and better. If you are interested in my comment, I will leave a link to this service : https://usave.co.uk/

Back