• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Common Activities You Have Not Done

Used the kitchen at my work...

I entered the kitchen for the first time a few months ago and when my colleagues found out they all started laughing ^-^

I never...

-got a piercing
-got a haircut
-went to a concert
-joined a sports team

I have never been to prom. (went to one seventh grade dance with my friend and homecoming 9th grade but it was a last minute thing and I regretted it lol was v dumb)

No tattoos
Never ate sushi either (thats popular? :eek: )
I don't have my license and I am 20 I think that is pretty normal to have and I don't (by choice)
Camping

All the senior things, or HS things in general. Never went to a HS dance, didn't go on Senior trip because I couldn't afford it, same with Prom, and didn't bother walking the stage. Also never done drugs, which around here is commonplace so it's worth mentioning I guess. Also don't have my license, and I'm going on 24.

Last edited:
I have never smoked(obviously and never will), fished, dated, spun a fidget spinner, flipped a water bottle at 3 am, talkd to Siri at 3 am, hiked, and done any drugs.

All the senior things, or HS things in general. Never went to a HS dance, didn't go on Senior trip because I couldn't afford it, same with Prom, and didn't bother walking the stage. Also never done drugs, which around here is commonplace so it's worth mentioning I guess. Also don't have my license, and I'm going on 24.

Yeah I never went those balls and dances we had. Mostly because I hate those parties and I don't dance 5lyf.

And yeah I don't think I've watched the Star Wars movies, at least not what I can remember... Maybe one of the I-III ones but I don't remember doing it at all so

I haven't smoked, camped, gotten a tattoo, drank, or worked out at the gym (lolol yikes I swim instead).

I've never learned to swim. :eek: I'm kinda scared of it tbh. Wading is fine but actually diving and being under the water freaks me out.

I have never:

-Smoked a cig
-Gotten a tattoo
-Worked a fast food job
-Pulled an allnighter and stayed up for the rest of the day
-Went whitewater rafting

I've never:

- Smoked: I have no interest in doing so and I'm okay with that.
- Got drunk: Having relatives as alcoholics really ruined the appeal of drinking. I'm okay with drinking wine every now and then but even that's rare.
- Got a tattoo: I like my skin the way it is so I don't have any interest in getting one but I do admire other's tattoos.
- Been on a cruise: I'd like to do this at least once someday.
- Gone to a gym: I don't mind the idea of going, I'm just very lazy and would rather walk, play a sport instead, or do something at home instead.
- Went skiiing/snowboarding: I'm somewhat clumsy so I don't trust myself lol
- Broken a bone: And hopefully it stays that way

I have never gone to a concert before.

Never broken a bone or had surgery before. Even though I've literally been ran over, by a mid-sized car, on the lower part of my leg that houses a bone that's meant to break under far less pressure...

i've never broken a bone before, never been on a cruise or really any sort of ship, never been off the east coast (depressing)... probably a bunch of other things but nothing else is coming to mind right now?

Still have yet to get myself a cell phone. .-.

Yeah I don't think I've broken a bone either. I've twisted my left knee pretty bad though so surprised it didn't wander off lol

Never broken a bone either. Seems crazy common. Guess I'm not much of a risk taker! lol yup that's me.

Back