• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coming soon...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
There will be sub-forumsfor specific items or services, but for now just post everything here in the main board.

Eh, trading ruins the economy. Probably won't be doing as much as it as in ACWW.

So, I can't access the auction house until the 22nd of November at 6 am, apparently, but is this the case for everyone? Is the whole system going worldwide then?

Tortimer said:
So, I can't access the auction house until the 22nd of November at 6 am, apparently, but is this the case for everyone? Is the whole system going worldwide then?
Same for me, you're not alone.

Khengi said:
Tortimer said:
Same for me, you're not alone.
What? It lets me put up things...

SL92 said:
Eh, trading ruins the economy. Probably won't be doing as much as it as in ACWW.
o_O Unless you're talking the game's built in economy, then there is no economy without trading.

And it only gets ruined when people can hack any item or any amount of bells so people can casually charge 400k for something and people assume it to be cheap. If you keep a steady legit flow of items/bells circulating then the economy can easily support itself.

Of course, thats not likely to happen for too long, eh? :p

Yeah, then move my turnip thing there, please. -.- it will get more animal crossers -.- But for now let it be. Just when you make that sub forum, move it there please <3

Back