• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coming back to city folk.

Shiny Shiny Engine

Contact me on vrchat @nostmemoriess
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Snow Angel Snowman
Tin Robot
Bee Plush
City folk, is one of the worst main series games, by selling rates, but i recently decided to whip out my disc burner, grabbed my copy of city folk.
and open up my emulator to play it in crisp 4k!
to see if i was remebering things wrong, but oh boy, this would put me for a trip.

DAY 1 :
I decided to stream it, nothing much happened besides me getting my home, i read something about mods to the game, then stopped playing.

DAY 2 :
I bit the bullet, and modded, with like lightsabers n' stuff.
RUU_0011.JPG

i had to admit, pretty fun.

DAY 3 :
I found a map editor, then began my journey to becoming a perfectonisit.
I cant find photos from that time, but heres my current map of 12/12/2021

1639340228011.png

DAY 4 :
OH BOY, TODAY WAS THAT, DAY.
I spent almost all my day time not eating or sleeping PLAYING CITY FOLK.

AND, i have a clip showing why.

yes, i modded the man the myth the legend.
RAYMOND, into city folk.

DAY 5 :
I paid off my house and added a new part to the village.
Money, lane.

its pretty basic, but still.

DAY 6 : I decided to get dripped OUT, looking formal as heck.
RUU_0029.JPG

DAY 7 :
well i have a basement now since my house is maxed out
Capture.JPG

i forgot on day 7 that i was supposed to deliver something to rosie 6 days ago
then i did that.

DAY 8 (present day of 12/12/2021)
well i got an invitation to redd's shop and bought forged paintings on accident, so im dumb i guess.
but yea this was my trip and log back ACCF, the hapiness heartbreak, and nothing else.

Everyone really dislikes city folk and I can understand! But I still play it from time to time and I LOVE IT. WW is still better in many things but sadly now it hurts my eyes! I love the AC games!! Or well I guess they are the older ones now. Have fun with CF!!

Everyone really dislikes city folk and I can understand! But I still play it from time to time and I LOVE IT. WW is still better in many things but sadly now it hurts my eyes! I love the AC games!! Or well I guess they are the older ones now. Have fun with CF!!
I have been having fun, but i hope that CF is less underrated later.

DAY 9 : 12/13/2021
1639443008046.png

updated the map, it looks alr
i kinda had to cut down bell trees cause they were in the way of shops + my house
1639443060186.png

it kinds looks barren
1639443091047.png

might go back to the old map design
since this is a testing phase thing, if ya'll like it or nah ill change it since this is kinda a blog type thing

I got it about back, but it keeps not letting me save sometimes like randomly after doing something.
i think it had to be some ohdlc or hdlc in general.
Post automatically merged:

sorry for replying to such an old thread but where did you get your map editor from? looking for one for my emulated save but the ACtoolkit website is blocked by my browser/antivirus and i dont want to risk getting anything dodgy. thanks!!

sorry for replying to such an old thread but where did you get your map editor from? looking for one for my emulated save but the ACtoolkit website is blocked by my browser/antivirus and i dont want to risk getting anything dodgy. thanks!!
Equally sorry for replying to an old thread (and unsure whether you still need an answer), but I just downloaded ACToolkit today and it's safe, but support for it seems to have stopped at Windows 7. Its features are somewhat limited and the interface isn't the most user-friendly.
I use Animal Crossing Save Editor by Cuyler for all Animal Crossing games, it's easier to use and, in general, has more features, though on the City Folk side it is incomplete; it should do most things correctly, but changing villagers has not been implemented (yet).

Equally sorry for replying to an old thread (and unsure whether you still need an answer), but I just downloaded ACToolkit today and it's safe, but support for it seems to have stopped at Windows 7. Its features are somewhat limited and the interface isn't the most user-friendly.
I use Animal Crossing Save Editor by Cuyler for all Animal Crossing games, it's easier to use and, in general, has more features, though on the City Folk side it is incomplete; it should do most things correctly, but changing villagers has not been implemented (yet).
no problem and also sorry for late reply lol! i actually did manage to get actoolkit from somebody else, it works perfectly fine on my windows 10 PC though! if you dm/link me that other save editor it would be much appreciated C: thanks

Back