• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Comic Sans

sounds like ur fishin for a fight brother

10338523_10203562067909627_4964697852252631164_o.jpg

Last edited:
here is this thing I made like two years ago when I touched brawl for a spell before returning to melee

558913_10200777841785714_1113181741_n.jpg

note the proper use of comic sans

Last edited:
I'm thirsty searching for the other ones I made..... good god. they were all gold.

but for now...

papjhns_zpse6d603a7.png

Last edited:
apparently dingdangin' mobile isn't a fan of comic sansies

Edit: Requesting username change to ComicSans-San

Last edited:
Holy frickildy frack. Why come I'm just finding out that comic sans is an available font for posts? Yeeeehaawww! Will you still take me seriously as a grownt man if I use comic sans in every one of my posts? Or will it just make me look like a frickin digglyheaded dingdong?

I stopped taking you seriously when you said the word grownt.

I'm so happy I don't have to see that font. *looks back at times in first grade that involved comic sans*

I'm confused.
Comic Sans MS, commonly referred to as Comic Sans, is a sans-serif casual script typeface. The modern Comic Sans was designed by Vincent Connare and released in 1994 by Microsoft Corporation. It is classified as a casual, non-connecting script, and was designed to imitate the historical look of comic book lettering, for use in informal documents.

The typeface has been supplied with Microsoft Windows since the introduction of Windows 95, initially as a supplemental font in the Windows Plus Pack and later in Microsoft Comic Chat. The font's widespread use, often in situations for which it was not intended, has been criticized.

Back