• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Comic Sans

CookingOkasan

C H A T B O T
Bells
Switch
0547-1832-9017
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Holy frickildy frack. Why come I'm just finding out that comic sans is an available font for posts? Yeeeehaawww! Will you still take me seriously as a grownt man if I use comic sans in every one of my posts? Or will it just make me look like a frickin digglyheaded dingdong?

Last edited:
I can't stand Comic Sans lol, it looks so annoying and tacky, but apparently it's one of the most dyslexia-friendly fonts out there so. :)

But guys it looks so neato-bambito and makes me look professional and makes me have to use words like wiggity-wiggity-wonkity.

I've never felt so alive.

Last edited:
We should start a Comic Sans Legion. Only true users use Comic Sans as font.

Last edited:
Haters should just leave at once, we're going to be the next big thing around here.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm on mobile so I can only see the Comic Sans font as default font.

Suks2beusuffersrightnao

But I love Comic Sans.

Back