• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager DIY Come shop, get DIY recipes and check out NPC's! CLOSED

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
This will be open whenever I have some spare time for people to come and do the things it says in the title!

NOTE- My island is under development right now and kinda annoying to navigate to get to where most of my villager houses currently are, so there will be a pipe near airport you can take that leads you directly there if there's a villager crafting/cooking in that area :)

NPC of the day- I think it's Gulliver, haven't checked lols.
Villager Crafting/Crafting- Rudy cooking Snack Bread! (Check map to figure out where he is located) If you want me to lead you, just ask!
Nook's- Selling: Den Desk, Kitchen Island, Toy Robot, Stage Flame Machine, Omurice and Cassette Player.

Any dropped items are free to take! But do not touch the dropped mushrooms please those are decoration.

Dodo code will be at the top of the screen. Will grant access to 2-3 people at a time.
Please be respectful of my island and other visitors!

Back