• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🍀🍀Come Catalog a bunch of 2.0 Items! Closed. 🍀🍀

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 6 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
@Firesquids oh no connection got lost o:

edit: I have 2 of your items from when the connection died, dm me tomorrow so I can return it!!

Last edited:
Sure come on down! don't miss the items on the far left or far north beach on the right!
Post automatically merged:

Hey there I'd love to catalog (preferably keep) the following items:

•Athletic outfits (all variations I don’t yet have (6), I have all variations)
•bear backpack (all variations I don’t yet have(3), I have all variations)
•dreamy backpack (pink, mint)
•dreamy unicorn pochette
•glass showcase (white)
•elegant bed (gold)
•elegant blue rug
•elegant brown rug
•frozen drink machine (natural, cute)

that’s cool I can order them for you so you can keep them :) is that a fair trade to let me come catalogue most/all of the items you have??

@Firesquids oh no connection got lost o:

edit: I have 2 of your items from when the connection died, dm me tomorrow so I can return it!!
Sorry about that I fell asleep, I'll be online for the day now :)
Post automatically merged:

that’s cool I can order them for you so you can keep them :) is that a fair trade to let me come catalogue most/all of the items you have??
Sure, that works for me, let me know when you're available to come over!

I’d like to come. Can I offer 3 DIYs on your wishlist instead of TBT

I’d like to come. Can I offer 3 DIYs on your wishlist instead of TBT
Hey there sorry but the DIYs are not a priority for me at this time.
Hello! I couldn't come last time I was distracted with something else. But would love to pop by now. Can pay the TBT :)
Sure, dodo is at the top of the thread for you, don't miss the items on the far left beach, you will have to cross the bridge :)

Hey there sorry but the DIYs are not a priority for me at this time.
Sure, dodo is at the top of the thread for you, don't miss the items on the far left beach, you will have to cross the bridge :)

Cool, will come in 10 mins or so. Just doing some trades. But will send the TBT now :)

Hello, I'd love to visit and catalogue!
Are you prioritizing TBT over IGB? I could do either but if you have a preference I can give that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back