• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Come and visit Skaia~

Do you still need any visits? :) I'm happy to help out!
Oh and also - could I maybe use your QR scanner? I'll be quick! :)

My goal has been met and in 3 minutes, I should have the new train station - you can still visit me, though- it helps me towards another badge and might help you towards one as well ovo (I dunno the names but one is for the host and the other one is the visitor badge so yeah uwu)

Bump Dust Biting happens to me all the time! haha I would love to visit your town for coffee~
I'm also trying to get the visitor town badge as well~ >:3

Sorry, had someone over- I'll add you and then I'll open the gate uwu
Also lazyannie - if you want, you can do the leaving and coming again thing to get closer to the badge uwu

Thank you for letting me visit your town!! You're very nice and your town even though it's filled with weeds (for now hahah), it's nice. With more time I'll visit, but thanks again! >:3

I'd like to come over (a few times, since I'm working on the badge for visiting other people). I don't have anything particular I want to do but I would like to explore some, talk to villagers. I'm adding you now, let me know when you're available!

EDIT: I'm actually leaving now, but I'll check back in the future!

Last edited:
Whoops- sorry, I didn't check here anymore. I could open my gates for you tomorrow since I need to get some rest now, okay?

I have perfect cherries on premium - non-native.
I'm not sure if I'll add new people today but this will continue until tomorrow morning (European time, ends between 10 and 12; depending on when I went to sleep.) and people who are already in my contacts can simply come.

Back