Selling ✿ Collectibles ✿

Sorry, I'm in no rush to sell. I've held onto these for the past few years, I have no problem holding onto them until people buy full value. Let me know if you ever change your mind about the 6,000 but ultimately that's as low as I'll go.

Alrighty then, I definitely can understand and appreciate patience (definitely takes a lot to run a big shop like I do)! ;) I wish you the best of luck on finding buyers for these beauties! :) I may come back if the market price of these increase, but we shall see! o/

bump! [also buying sakuras!! 300ea!]

bump [still buying sakuras 300 tbt ea or trade-in value of 250!]

Nevermind. Sorry to bother you.

Last edited:
Hey Yeosin, just out of curiosity, what are the timestamps of your regular Easter Eggs? I am currently looking for a 2015 one. o/

Yep! 700 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Check my current line up for all the dates :)

Hey Yeosin, thank you for getting back with me as quickly as you have! :) Unfortunately, all of them are 2016 and 2014 so they won't work. :/ Thank you so much again for taking the time to help me out and I wish you the absolute best for the rest of the day/night! :D

Hey Yeosin, thank you for getting back with me as quickly as you have! :) Unfortunately, all of them are 2016 and 2014 so they won't work. :/ Thank you so much again for taking the time to help me out and I wish you the absolute best for the rest of the day/night! :D

No problem, hopefully you can find a 2015 one! If you find someone who'd be willing to trade a 2016/2014 for a 2015 one I'll gladly help you out by selling you a 2016/2014. :) Best of luck!

No problem, hopefully you can find a 2015 one! If you find someone who'd be willing to trade a 2016/2014 for a 2015 one I'll gladly help you out by selling you a 2016/2014. :) Best of luck!

Thank you so much for the best of wishes, hopefully it won't be much longer! :) Thank you so much for the offer, I will definitely keep it in mind and I probably will come by in the near future as well to buy all of your rarer Easter eggs for my shop to help you out if you are interested (if there is anything in my shop you are interested in, we can also trade as well)! :D I hope you have a great rest of the day/night! :)

Back