Selling ✿ Collectibles ✿

I sort of asked this before a long time ago, but I thought I should try again since this thread is active again.

I was wondering about dates for the green candy collectibles. I'm currently attempting to make a rainbow candy line-up.

Sure! So sorry if I went inactive on you prior! University & life hit hard last time I was semi-active on TBT.
All of them are from 10/29/2014 - 11/01/2014!

Last edited:
Sure! So sorry if I went inactive on you prior! University & life hit hard last time I was semi-active on TBT.
All of them are from 10/29/2014 - 11/01/2014!
Okay. The dates aren't what I was expecting. But...Thanks for letting me know. :]

Could I buy all your pikachu eggs?

All the ones I have listed or all I own? I technically have 12 for sale, I just didn't assume anyone would want to buy more than 2 at once lol.

All the ones I have listed or all I own? I technically have 12 for sale, I just didn't assume anyone would want to buy more than 2 at once lol.

12 Pika eggs! What a magnificent line-up :)

12 Pika eggs! What a magnificent line-up :)

Thank u!! I'm working on diversifying my egg basket... sadly I lost all my Togepi and Yoshi eggs in
a messy situation two years ago but it's too late to get 'em back.

Last edited:
Thank u!! I'm working on diversifying my egg basket... sadly I lost all my Togepi and Yoshi eggs in a messy situation two years ago but it's too late to get 'em back.

Aw, so sorry to hear you lost the eggs! You should be able to purchase them back one day with the funds from the Pikachu eggs :) I'll cross my fingers for you!

Last edited:
Aw, so sorry to hear you lost the eggs! You should be able to purchase them back one day with the funds from the Pikachu eggs :) I'll cross my fingers for you!

Hopefully! Thank you! Best of luck finding your Love Ball as well!

Last edited:
Errrrr, I'll buy 6 for now! Then I'll have a whole row!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to do 6 for 4k?

Errrrr, I'll buy 6 for now! Then I'll have a whole row!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to do 6 for 4k?

6 Pika Eggs for 4,000 TBT? sounds good to me! i’ll send either tomorrow morning or after i’m home. currently on mobile :)

EDIT: Sent as of 03/31/2019 @ 3:20AM GMT-4 :)

Last edited:
bop bop bop— bop to the top!

pre-bedtime bump! if anything interests you feel free to post/VM/PM!

Hey Yeosin, just out of curiosity, would you be willing to sell all of your Pikachu and Waluigi Easter Eggs for 5,000 TBT total? :D

Hey Yeosin, just out of curiosity, would you be willing to sell all of your Pikachu and Waluigi Easter Eggs for 5,000 TBT total? :D

Sorry, 5,000 is a bit too low! I'd go for 6000 minimum for the 9 eggs.

Sorry, 5,000 is a bit too low! I'd go for 6000 minimum for the 9 eggs.

Hmmm... could you possibly do 5,500 (split the difference)? If not, I unfortunately will have to pass. :/

Hmmm... could you possibly do 5,500 (split the difference)? If not, I unfortunately will have to pass. :/

Sorry, I'm in no rush to sell. I've held onto these for the past few years, I have no problem holding onto them until people buy full value. Let me know if you ever change your mind about the 6,000 but ultimately that's as low as I'll go.

Back