• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles (just Debt Shelters and Plant things)

hello! i'd like to purchase your blue rose for 160? o: not sure if the other user that asked for it first is still interested in it though ;;

hello! i'd like to purchase your blue rose for 160? o: not sure if the other user that asked for it first is still interested in it though ;;
Currently still waiting for them to respond but if they don't respond for a while or not interested, I can give the blue rose to you. :)

Sorry for not responding sooner. You can sell it to them! I am looking for one but I think they want it more than I do. :)

Sorry for not responding sooner. You can sell it to them! I am looking for one but I think they want it more than I do. :)
Alright! I'll wait till they come back. :3
how much for the cherry, red rose, white tulip, & white violet?
Cherry - 30 - 50 I think
The flowers are 15.
What's the price forう, ぶ, Spring Shamrock and cherry?
う - 1K - 1.2K
ぶ - 1.5K or so
Spring Shamrock - 150
Cherry - 30 - 50 I think so. :)

Alright! I'll wait till they come back. :3

Cherry - 30 - 50 I think
The flowers are 15.

う - 1K - 1.2K
ぶ - 1.5K or so
Spring Shamrock - 150
Cherry - 30 - 50 I think so. :)
Can i get the red rose and white violet then c: ill probably come back for the cherry since I don't have enough bells~ only have 50 at the moment lol

Back