• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Collectibles (just Debt Shelters and Plant things)

Looked away for 20 minutes be like :

How much are the little houses? Ive been wanting to get them but havent seen them around.;
It depends but not exactly sure.
Cyan (ど) = 500 - 700
Pink (う) = 1000 - 1200
Teal (ぶ) = 1400 - 1600 (?) or something like that :P

Looked away for 20 minutes be like :

It depends but not exactly sure.
Cyan (ど) = 500 - 700
Pink (う) = 1000 - 1200
Teal (ぶ) = 1400 - 1600 (?) or something like that :P
Best to just pretend the last two pages dont exist :p

Would you be willing to take a mix of tbt and NMT?

Sorry, I actually don't have New Horizons nor a switch. ;-;
Ohhh
Well, in that case! Can I buy your ど for 500tbt?

Also, can you guys please stop arguing/fighting/whatever about this in someone elses thread?

Took a couple of clicks, but I figured it out :D

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Oh rip, I already sent it. :P
Sure!
I also need to figure out how to send TBT. ;-;
When you click on the Shop, the drop down menu still has the "Bells: $$$" section. It works the same-ish as before

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind everyone of the report feature. I know sometimes opinions can be strong and people may disagree with how situations are handled, however, it’s best to get a moderator involved when threads become argumentative. Let’s keep further posts about selling and buying. If you have issues or further concerns, please PM me!

Hey everyone, just wanted to remind everyone of the report feature. I know sometimes opinions can be strong and people may disagree with how situations are handled, however, it’s best to get a moderator involved when threads become argumentative. Let’s keep further posts about selling and buying. If you have issues or further concerns, please PM me!
Thanks!
how much for the cake? its not the tasty cake right?
Uh, sorry but I sold it, I forgot to edit my post. ;-;

Hi, how much for these う , ぶ together and seperately, I habe nu clue on the pricing but japanese characters are really pretty (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Hi, how much for these う , ぶ together and seperately, I habe nu clue on the pricing but japanese characters are really pretty (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

う is, I would assume 1K - 1.2K and
部 is 1.5K or so? I'm still not sure. :P

Oh wait, 部 is ぶ, my dumb self clicked space.

う is, I would assume 1K - 1.2K and
部 is 1.5K or so? I'm still not sure. :P

Oh wait, 部 is ぶ, my dumb self clicked space.
∑(O_O;) - okie! Thanks for letting me know (๑╹◡╹๑)

Back