Selling Collectibles! (Added eggs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I don't need a message on it but thanks! and I would prefer the 2014 please! sending tbt now :)

You can sell the Choco Cake to someone else, I'll buy another someday. :p

Hi! I don't have 400 TBT at the moment, but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. :D Thank you!

Edit: Also, what is the date of the choco cake? I am looking for one that is an older date than the recently restocked ones; if yours is a newer one, it's okay, I'll look for another choco cake owner. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have 400 TBT at the moment, but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. :D Thank you!

Edit: Also, what is the date of the choco cake? I am looking for one that is an older date than the recently restocked ones; if yours is a newer one, it's okay, I'll look for another choco cake owner. :)

The date on mine is from the 2017 restocks unfortunately, but let me know if you change your mind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back