• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles! (Added eggs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I don't need a message on it but thanks! and I would prefer the 2014 please! sending tbt now :)

You can sell the Choco Cake to someone else, I'll buy another someday. :p

Hi! I don't have 400 TBT at the moment, but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. :D Thank you!

Edit: Also, what is the date of the choco cake? I am looking for one that is an older date than the recently restocked ones; if yours is a newer one, it's okay, I'll look for another choco cake owner. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have 400 TBT at the moment, but I am working on commissions (each commission costs 400 TBT), so is it possible for you to hold the choco cake until I earn enough TBT to buy it from you? I don't think it will be too long. :D Thank you!

Edit: Also, what is the date of the choco cake? I am looking for one that is an older date than the recently restocked ones; if yours is a newer one, it's okay, I'll look for another choco cake owner. :)

The date on mine is from the 2017 restocks unfortunately, but let me know if you change your mind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back