• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee_Geek's Art! OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

Could I order headshots of older Hiro and older Kana, please? *u*

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?227523-Art-trade-avec-moi-u-closed-for-now

I hope 300 BTB is enough. *sobs*

---

Or, if you'd prefer, you can draw these two guys:

gaaaay_by_oshiz-d315e0s_zpsfc642ae0.png

Last edited:
BREATHE
Can I have a slot?
(For a couple?)

References: X + X
It is much appreciated if you read all of their profiles :blush:

Fullbody of the two, 700 TBT ?

Last edited:
waaaa cute art, could I have a slot for a headshot piece?

d_zpsa2f0cbbf.png

ref

Last edited:
tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo3_500.jpg

The colour of his hair is black, but his ponytail is the the colour of this animal's beak, with the start of the ponytail being black, and the end being white.

Also, his skin and eyes are the same colour as Mukuro :) So you might want to look below for Mukuro’s ref :3

Refs for his clothing :3

tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo4_100.png

tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo2_400.png

Ignore the jacket the guy in the refs is holding :p Though, could you replace the thingy in the middle of the ribbon with a skull?

Also, could you make the frills on his sleeves extra puffy? They're supposed to represent his wings c:

Oh, and here's his bio c:

tumblr_ncl6c7IMSw1shcembo1_500.jpg

Name: Cygni Swarovski

Species: Black Swan

Height: 175 cm

Likes: Peace and quiet, dancing, reading, polishing his doll collection (a small army of matryoshkas), Yaeha (since he’s the smallest troublemaker of this bunch), waterweed-flavoured frozen yoghurt, Mukuro (he likes kids).

Dislikes: Having to clean up after Skel’s messes, Having to clean up after Mukuro’s messes, Pandas, being mistaken for a girl, Mukuro getting dismembered, algae.

Brief overview: Skel’s butler nanny swan familiar because he lost a bet, but the two of them go way back so it isn’t much of a problem. A very pretty boy, often mistaken for a girl, gets pissed off when it happens. Used to be an uptight, violent, snobbish dweeb. Now he’s just an uptight dweeb who’s pretty much the team mom of this whole pack of idiots. Acts like an overly concerned mother to Mukuro.

Backstory: He came from a family of aristocrats who were eagerly anticipating the birth of their new baby daughter… only it turned out to be a boy. His parents still raised him as a boy, but since they had really, really wanted a daughter, they ended up subconsciously bringing him up as they would a girl, by buying him dolls, giving him ballet lessons, giving in to his temper tantrums etc, and as such he ended up being a rich spoiled brat who was thoroughly bored by and sick of the life of an aristocrat and his parents buying him dresses. As such, when he reached near-adulthood, he ran away from home to join the monochromatic animals mafia/criminal underworld. After having picked up some form of martial arts and actually becoming rather good at it, his ego grew three times too large and he ended up picking fights with just about anybody.

As expected, he ended up challenging someone waaay beyond his ability, and got his ass handed to him (aka nearly gutted, both legs broken, wings nearly shredded), and was forced to retreat, flying away with his tail between his legs, certain that he was going to die. Fortunately, he crash-landed near Skel’s clinic, and since the doctor witch hadn’t gone completely off the rails yet, he took the swan in and fixed him up. Now, since he owed Skel quite a bit (and also needed to lie low for a while), he ended up living with the doctor witch as his friend/pet for quite some time. Over those years, having had to put up and assist with Skel’s increasing crazy and general lack of common sense and people skills, he’s mellowed out and became the genuinely nice, if not rather uptight bird he is today.

At some point in time, he ends up saying “For all of your quirkiness, you really can bring people back from the brink of death, huh,” which prompts Skel’s epiphany and instils the idea that HOLY **** IMMA SHINIGAMI WHY DIDN’T I SEE THIS EARLIER, leading to him dashing off to get his cloak, scythe, skull mask and to put up ads asking for familiars. Of course, Swarovski had no intention of going along with this rubbish and tried in vain to make Skel see all the flaws in his reasoning, that he wasn’t a Shinigami in the least and no one with half a brain would ever believe him (but arguing with someone whose mantra is “eh, close enough” is never a good idea), and eventually made a bet that “If someone actually signs up for that ad, I’ll be a familiar”. Half a day later, a hyena dashes in to sign up, Swarovski nearly bursts a blood vessel, and here we are today. (Note: No one else signed up after that, Mukuro joined the troop in a different way.)

Trivia:

• He still acts in a rather feminine fashion, such as walking very daintily (blame the ballet lessons) in his good moods. Doesn’t help people identify his gender easily at first glance.
  • His laugh is some deep, heavily accented honking noise which would scare the pants off people if they heard it in a dark alleyway at night.
  • He’s always very concerned about his teammates and boss, making sure that they eat properly (Yaeha and Mukuro), that they don’t spend all their time cooped up in the house (Yaeha and Skel), that they don’t talk/pick fights with random people (Mukuro) and that they don’t cause a huge mess, bloody or otherwise (Mukuro and Skel, respectively).
  • Mukuro often asks him for piggyback rides, which he agrees to grudgingly.
  • His genderbent form is flatter than he currently is.
  • He doesn’t enjoy being referred to by his first name for some reason or other.

Though, if you do couples, could you draw him with Mukuro? If not, it’s fine c:

15377108971_d309c24594_o.png

tumblr_ncl6c7IMSw1shcembo4_500.jpg

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact), Piggyback rides, Her big sis, big brother and doggie.

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Brief Overview: A psychopathic little narwhal who finds violence fun and thinks others should enjoy it too. Her soul is rather shakily attached to her body because her mother was attacked and killed during childbirth. Other than that, she’s a nice, sweet little kid who seems to have quite a bit of luck. Sees Orca (Idate) as her father for an unknown reason. Likes her new “family”.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

After several misadventures and such, she eventually realises that she isn’t exactly what you would call “normal”. No, not that enjoying violence and dismembering people is weird, but that her name is eerily accurate; she’s pretty much a ghost possessing a vegetable, she wasn’t truly alive in the first place. This revelation would be the result of still being able to feel cut up about being cut up (decapitated and quartered, that fight went horribly wrong), with her soul currently residing in her head and still able to make it think and talk. This “living corpse” is eventually found by Skel, who still has a scientist’s curiosity and a doctor’s desire to help people somewhere deep within him, and to cut a long story short, all 57 pieces of her, innards and all, were stitched back into a working body, his greatest medical achievement in who knows how long. She gets over it disturbingly easily and becomes one of Skel’s familiars and is currently enjoying her life in the Pitch-Black World.

Trivia:

• She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.
  • She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.
  • She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.
  • She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to! Then again, if you tell her that you don’t want to play the chopping-up game, she’ll pout but eventually give in and play whatever other (less dangerous) game her friend wants to.
  • Mistook Swarovski for a girl for the first week of joining the troop, it was only after calling him “big sis” and seeing major swan rage when she began to realise he wasn’t, and took several months before she started addressing him with male pronouns.
  • More of a clarification than trivia: Her body is technically brain-dead, but isn’t really because her ghost is possessing it, giving it a consciousness. Her ghost attached itself to the brain, and is capable of surviving even when the body is killed, since ghosts don’t necessarily die when you kill their hosts, they stick around for some other reason.

Anyways, my offer is 300TBT per character c:

Last edited:
Ahhh I must get more art from you.... :eek:
Glad your doing full bodies now.

So I recently worked with a talented artist on DA to create a detailed elf warrior OC. And I was wondering if you'd like to draw her?
I can offer 300-400 TBT since she's really detailed? ^^

Any who here she is, her name is Adalia. ^^

adalia01low_by_artgutierrez-d82d6vw.jpg

Hope you accept. ^^

Edit: if you do accept I'll send you a detailed p.m. regarding her colors and stuff. Lol

Last edited:
Guys, slots are full. Wait until they're open again before requesting. :<

HI YES HELLO
id love a couple piece of my OC bridgette and one of her boyfriends
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showth...you-forever) ,price depends on what you want to do, would pay in tbt
also id like either fullbody or 3quarters shown please! qvq ill pay 550 TBT or 600 if thats okay?? qAq ILU
OH AND IF YOU CAN MAKE IT HALLOWEEN THEMED THATD BE GR10

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I love your art. It's so nice!

I'll be patiently waiting and lurking for you to open up again. :)

After I finish all commissions I will start doing chibi sketch commissions!

Here's a sample :>
It's Nan!!
10rn2qa.jpg

Update: Sketched works, Animated Icons/Signatures are available!

4 Slots are open! Please Private message me!
Thank you!! QvQ

Back