• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee_Geek's Art! OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

Just PMed you~ :D Hope I get a slot! Oh crap, just realized I forgot to mention something, but I'll mention it when you get back to me, assuming I got a slot.

UPDATE:
I am VERY busy with making up assignments from school, and I am failing 2 classes at the moment. Quite embarrassing to say to you all QQ'' I'm very sorry that I can't finish, I might be back in November. I'll be getting my things taken away because of you know, my grades. I know some of you must be angered with me or disappointed in me, but let's be serious, freshman year is killing me. Thanks some of you who aren't mad or as mad, also thank you for the patient commissioners QQ''

UPDATE:
I am VERY busy with making up assignments from school, and I am failing 2 classes at the moment. Quite embarrassing to say to you all QQ'' I'm very sorry that I can't finish, I might be back in November. I'll be getting my things taken away because of you know, my grades. I know some of you must be angered with me or disappointed in me, but let's be serious, freshman year is killing me. Thanks some of you who aren't mad or as mad, also thank you for the patient commissioners QQ''

awww, im so sorry that this has happened! i wish you the best of luck in school!!! ;A; dont worry about us <333 just focus on getting back on track! good luck!

Ahh don't worry! I'm sure most of us understand your situation. Good luck!

School comes first, so don't worry about it. :) Hope everything works out for you though.

Myself, like most people are understanding about it. I am glad you at least posted an update, since some people just disappear with no explanation at all. XP It's very appreciated when people are courteous enough to post an update if they're gonna be gone for more than a lil while.

I'm perfectly fine with waiting, like I said, so it'll definitely be worth the wait when you can get around to it.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Ahh please don't stress yourself about your hiatus, your commissioners I'm sure are all very understanding and patient! (And I'm sure many of them can relate to getting buried in school work) Take your time and good luck with your studies! Everyone will still be happy to get your art when you have the time again. :)

I'll be getting my laptop back in a week or two, stay tuned!! QQ

I'm still very sorry that I couldn't get the art pieces done. QvQ Thanks for being patient everyone , ,

I'll be getting my laptop back in a week or two, stay tuned!! QQ

I'm still very sorry that I couldn't get the art pieces done. QvQ Thanks for being patient everyone , ,

take your time dear <333

hi!!!! i was wondering if 10 million-20 million igb would b enough for a traditional?? i can always go higher or pay in tbt (like 800 tbt? :0!!?? just a price check bc i adore yr art n id love 2 commission you if theyre open!!?

Last edited:
Back