• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Club Tortimer warning

Is there any way to recover your island trees?

Replant them or turn the game off without saving after noticing something wrong.

The Club Tortimer island is not your island though. Any damage done on the Club Tortimer island will not change anything at all on your island.

What's strange is I've had better experiences with International than National. It's too bad I can't communicate with them better. ^^;

..that's awful. :/ I'm sorry this happened to you, hopefully no one else runs into people like these anytime soon.

dory_pixar.jpg

Keep on blocking, keep on blocking....

Same thing happened to me! If you open up your list of people you can report them and it resets your session and removes them =3 hope that helps!

It's too bad that you can't block bad/rude people until you meet them. So you just sit around and wait for the bad people to come before you can block them and never see them again. :c

I've met some people from the US, Japan and Switzerland. The US person was really nice and and we talked a lot. The Switzerland person... eh, sorta. I couldn't understand the Japanese girl at all and she scared away shark I was trying to catch.

You don't have to reset, just flip the wi-fi switch. It'll take you back home!

Sounds like The Wizard of Oz.
On Topic: I am quite scared about going to Club tortimer now. I'm not sure if it's going to be safe and all, I would hate to corrupt my files.

Sounds like The Wizard of Oz.
On Topic: I am quite scared about going to Club tortimer now. I'm not sure if it's going to be safe and all, I would hate to corrupt my files.
I went and it was okay. You'll have to risk meeting some rude people if you want to go to Club Tortimer.

I've met worse than rude people on Club Tortimer now... o_o I think I'm just going to stick to going to my personal island alone or with friends from now on. ^^'

Back