• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying clothing wishlist {1 item left!}

Heyo id love to help out but the link isn't working because of the smiley face next to it just a heads up

hi, I have a wooden counter you can have :) If you need it of course

Last edited:
i've got a labrador ornament and a sweets player. do you have any of the things on this list to trade? ovo
http://moridb.com/catalogs/XIsnzU8pXT

i recently restarted my town just yesterday, so i don't really have much. i have a cinnamonroll sofa you could have though, but you could just as well collect meow coupons and buy them in an RV. i've seen alot of people doing sanrio RV giveaways lately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe a little bit of money? I dont want to ask for too much.

Sure! TBT or IGB, and how much?

In game bells please, you can choose please, I don't wanna ask for too much so the amount is up to you XD

i recently restarted my town just yesterday, so i don't really have much. i have a cinnamonroll sofa you could have though, but you could just as well collect meow coupons and buy them in an RV. i've seen alot of people doing sanrio giveaways

ahh!! i'd be happy to trade you both things for a cinnamoroll sofa. i've seen the rv giveaways but i'm lazy and don't like time traveling to hoard meow coupons-- plus it's 5 per item instead of 3 when it's not in your own town, so, not worth it to me tbh.
so i'll trade you. ovo)b

Last edited:
In game bells please, you can choose please, I don't wanna ask for too much so the amount is up to you XD

how about 200k and a blue or pink pinwheel? I only need one so just pick a color out if you accept the offer ^^

how about 200k and a blue or pink pinwheel? I only need one so just pick a color out if you accept the offer ^^

Yes that should be fine, thank you. May I have a blue pinwheel?

ahh!! i'd be happy to trade you both things for a cinnamoroll sofa. i've seen the rv giveaways but i'm lazy and don't like time traveling to hoard meow coupons-- plus it's 5 per item instead of 3 when it's not in your own town, so, not worth it to me tbh.
so i'll trade you. ovo)b

oh okay! ill add your FC now and open my gates c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that should be fine, thank you. May I have a blue pinwheel?

yup! i added your FC so please add me back and ill open my gates :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! Mayor Orianna of Demacia

oh okay! ill add your FC now and open my gates c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup! i added your FC so please add me back and ill open my gates :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! Mayor Orianna of Demacia

I've added you~ Also could I ask if I can get signatures from your villagers? if not thats fine.

Last edited:
um i have 6 villagers, i just started. but you can get signatures from them anyway, ill make them move out later

Back